New Mangalore Port Trust invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Secretary Grade-I with Degree holders
Company name : New Mangalore Port Trust
Posts : Assistant Secretary Grade-I
Qualification : Degree
Salary : Rs. 20600-46500/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Karnataka
Last date to apply : 19.08.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Secretary Grade-I
Applications for the following post to be filled through direct recruitment.
- Name of the Post :Asst. Secy. Gr.-I –
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : A degree from a recognised University.
- Desirable: Post Graduate degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Social Work/Labour Welfare or allied subjects or degree in Law from a recognised university/institution. Two years experience in executive cadre in the field of General Administration, Personnel, and Industrial Relations etc. in an Industrial/Commercial/Govt. undertaking
- Age : 30 years
- Remuneration :Rs. 20600-46500
The selection will be made through competitive written examination. The crucial date to determine the qualification, experience and age etc. will be 01.07.2014. The upper age limit is relaxable, in case of SC/ST etc. as per rules.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for above mentioned posts in the prescribed format, as above, duly super scribing on the envelope, “Application for the posts of Asst. Secy. Gr. I” to the Secretary, New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur, 575 010, Karnataka.
The Applications received after the due date, incomplete/unsigned applications, applications received without relevant documentary proof such as educational certificates, Caste certificate, age proof, photos etc. will be summarily rejected without any communication to the candidate. The experience certificate, if any, must possess specific start date and end date.
The following documents are to be given by the employer in respect of candidates who are already in govt. Service.
- Copies of ACRs for the last 5 years attested by the Officer not below the rank of Dy. HOD on each page.
- No objection certificate of the respective Ports/Organisations.
- Undertaking of the applicants to the effect that candidature will not be withdrawn, if selected.
- Vigilance and Administrative Clearance of the concerned Port/Organisation, in the prescribed format enclosed at Annexure-I
- Two latest passport size Photographs (to insert/attach in a transparent envelop).
- The veracity of the University Certificate and the recognition of the degree obtained by the applicant may be ensured and certified.
- Certificate to be given by the employer, as in the overleaf of the application format, enclosed at Annexure II
The concerned organisation should ensure that the applications submitted by the applicants through proper channel.The Port reserves the right to cancel or make any alteration in the recruitment process if need arises without further notice and without assigning any reason thereof. Any such changes on the selection of these posts will be notified in the Port’s website only.Last date to receive the applications is 19.08.2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 19.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016