Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.03/2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Medical Officer & More Vacancies job from 27/05/2015 to 10/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
Vacancy Name : Medical Officer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs.24,900-54,500/-pm
Job Location : NEYVELI
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : THE GENERAL MANAGER (HR), RECRUITMENT CELL, HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT, CORPORATE OFFICE, NEYVELI LIGNITE CORPORATION LIMITED, BLOCK-1, NEYVELI – 607801, TAMILNADU
Detail Of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) Medical Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of `5967 Crores (approx.) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining and Power generation. The corporate plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for energetic & result oriented Medical Professionals for the following post: –
Deputy Medical Officer:
- No of post : 03
- Qualification: Pass in MBBS with completion of Compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship. (Preferrence will be given to the candidates possessing AFIH for filling up of one post)
- Salary : Rs.24900 – 3% – 50500 Rs. 10.24 Lacs p.a (approx)
- Upper age Limit (as on 01/05/2015): 32 Years
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs.29100 – 3% – 54500 Rs. 12.31 Lacs p.a (approx)
- Qualification : 1) Pass in MBBS; and 2) Post Graduate qualification in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology will be inducted in E-3 Grade with two additional increments, while MBBS with Post Graduate Degree in Obstetrics & Gynaecology will be inducted at E-4 Grade)
- Age : 36 Years
PLACE OF POSTING: Selected candidates joining the above WILL BE POSTED INITIALLY AT BARSINGSAR PROJECT (NEAR BIKANER IN RAJASTHAN STATE). However, they will be required to work in any Unit / Area / Place situated in India / abroad under the control of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited or in any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary company of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited.
Selection Procedure For Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) – Medical Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/06/2015
- Selection will be based on Personal Interview. The exact date & Venue of the selection will be communicated to the candidates through registered e-mail / post
- Reservation of Post(s) as per Govt. of India Guidelines.
- Only Indian Nationals should apply.
- All qualifications should be recognized by Indian University/Institute, recognized by AICTE / UGC / Medical Council of India/State Medical Council/ statutory authority of Govt. of India.
- Candidates from PSE/Govt./Quasi Govt. should forward hard copy of their Registration-Cum-Application Form (print out of Registration-cumApplication Form generated ONLINE) through Proper Channel or should produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOC) at the time of Interview.
- Higher start may be considered in case of deserving candidates in the same scale.
- Depending on response and requirement, the management reserves the right to raise / relax the eligibility conditions. Also, the Minimum Qualification is relaxable in the case of Internal Candidates with sound, adequate background & experience.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for Interview / Selection and NLC reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased / decreased purely depending upon organizational requirements.
- Candidates called for attending the Selection/Personal Interview are eligible for reimbursement of Travelling expenses, To & Fro (2-Tier A/C by Train / Bus Fare) for their travel from the Communication address to the Selection / Interview venue by the shortest route, subject to production of proof and NOC (in case working in PSE / Govt. / Quasi Govt. Organizations).
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit, as per the prescribed health standards of the Corporation and they will be required to undergo medical examination by the Industrial Medical Officer of the Corporation, prior to being appointed after due selection.
- The candidates will be called for interview based on Self certified information along with copies of testimonials furnished by them. They should produce the original documents, in support of their meeting eligibility conditions, at the time of Interview failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed to them.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificate has been issued in a language other than English/ Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly unless registered and applied ONLINE.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidate’s employment will be terminated.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected if Registration-Cum-Application Form is not received or received without Application Fee (as applicable)/ copy of necessary documents / proof to clearly establish his / her eligibility or Community Certificate or received after the prescribed last date for receipt of the same.
- Candidates already deserted / resigned their appointment from Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited will not be considered.
- In case any Ambiguity / Dispute arising on account of interpretation in Hindi Version, the English version will prevail.
- ONLINE Registration Starting Time & Date : 10 00 hours on 27/05/2015.
- ONLINE Registration Closing Time & Date : 17 00 hours on 10/06/2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Registration-Cum-Application Form : 17 00 hours on 16/06/2015.
How To Apply For Medical Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC):
- Eligible applicants should Register and apply ONLINE only through NLC’s website www.nlcindia.com. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted.
- Before registering / applying online, the candidates should possess valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least for one year.
- The candidates can access the online application form at www.nlcindia.com. The Online Registration site will be active from 10:00 hours on 27/05/2015 to 17:00 hours on 10/06/2015.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.300/- as Application Fee through ONLINE, using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. Detailed process regarding payment of Application Fee is available in our website also.
- After submitting the application through ONLINE, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to take two print out of the same and a) Retain one copy with them for reference b) Send the another copy of the Registration-Cum-Application Form along with the enclosures, in a cover with superscription of “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS IN NLC”, by Post To THE GENERAL MANAGER (HR), RECRUITMENT CELL, HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT, CORPORATE OFFICE, NEYVELI LIGNITE CORPORATION LIMITED, BLOCK-1, NEYVELI – 607801, TAMILNADU so as to reach on or before 16/06/2015.
- The candidature of the applicants who fail to submit the hard copy of the Registration-cum-Application Form (or) whose Registration-cumApplication Form are received in the Recruitment Cell belatedly after the stipulated time limit will not be considered and the application fee paid by them, if any, will not be refunded.
- ATTACHMENTS. Photostat copies of the following Documents / Certificates in prescribed / valid formats are to be enclosed a. Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC/ Matriculation Mark List) b. Proof for Professional Qualification: MBBS degree certificate and PG Degree / Diploma Certificates c. Registration Certificate with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council d. Experience Certificates, if any e. Community Certificate (in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC Categories) f. Disability Certificate for PWDs / Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen, if applicable. g. Self-certified translated copy of the SC/ST/Disability certificate either in English or Hindi.
h. Proof for remittance of Application Fee.
- Please do not send any original certificates along with the Registration-Cum-Application Form. Original Certificates are to be produced at the time of Interview.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through the registered email only. All information regarding Selection Schedule, Interview Call Letters, etc. shall be provided through email, apart from uploading the same on NLC website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of call letters / any other information shall be of the candidate. NLC will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid / wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of email to spam / bulk mail folder or for delay / non receipt of information if the candidate fails to access his/her mail / website in time.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/06/2015
Reference: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.03/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017