Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) invites application for the recruitment of Chairman and Managing Director with MBA/ Graduate holders
Company name : Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
Posts : Chairman and Managing Director
Qualification : MBA/ Graduate
Salary : Rs. 80,000—1,25,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 26.11.2014
Details of Post :
Chairman and Managing Director
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of Chairman and Managing Director, Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.80,000-1,25,000/- (Revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by
26 th NOVEMBER, 2014. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to carry out detailed exploration of lignite deposits in and around Neyveli region and also to assist/carry out similar exploration work in other parts of the country, with due attention to quality, economy and efficiency. NLC is a Schedule – ‘A’ Nav Ratna PSE under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal. Its Registered office is at Chennai and the Corporate office is at Neyveli, in Tamilnadu. The authorized and paid up capital of the company was Rs.2000 crores and Rs.1677.71 crores respectively as on 31st March, 2013. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 93.56%.
NAME OF THE POST : CHAIRMAN AND MANAGING DIRECTOR
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (i) Minimum 45 years. (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Persons with Technical/MBA qualifications and having experience in management and familiarity with Finance, Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Knowledge of Power Sector is desirable.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
How to apply :
- Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB./Candidates can also download the application form by Click here to apply below.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 26thNOVEMBER, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NLC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016