Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Planning & Projects) through recruitment notification – Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) Recruitment 2014 – No.7/49/2014-PESB. Candidates who have completed BBA/ B.E/ B.TECH/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director (Planning & Projects) on or before 04/03/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)|
|Vacancy Name||Director (Planning & Projects)|
|Educational Qualification||B.B.A/ B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC), Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.|
Detail of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) Director (Planning & Projects) Recruitment:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of Director (Planning & Projects), Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.75,000-1,00,000/- (revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, a “NavRatna” Government of India Enterprise, under the administrative control of MOC, is a pioneer among the public sector undertakings in Mining & Energy sector. Presently NLC operates three Opencast Lignite Mines at Neyveli and one open cast lignite Mine at Barsingsar, Rajasthan with a total capacity of 30.6 million tones per annum. Presently NLC operates Four Thermal Power Stations at Neyveli and one Thermal Power Station at Barsingsar, Rajasthan with a total capacity of 3240 mega watt. Its Registered office is at Chennai and the Corporate office is at Neyveli in Tamilnadu.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (P & P) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is responsible for planning including Manpower, Equipment and Systems, programming & scheduling & formulation of mining & power projects as well as expansion schemes, project monitoring & coordination.He also functions as Head of the Internal safety organization, environment, pollution control & R&D programmes. He is Head of NLC’s consultancy wing (domestic/foreign) and he is also responsible for preparation of Annual Plan, Five year plan and Working group proposals.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (i) Minimum 45 years. (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The candidate should be an engineering graduate or equivalent with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have adequate experience at senior level in a large organization of repute. (i) Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management, and (ii) experience in planning & management of projects, will be an added advantage. Experience in Power/ Mining Sector is desirable. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS : Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants : through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE:- a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
Selection Procedure for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) – Director (Planning & Projects) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Director (Planning & Projects) Vacancy in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) :
Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 04th March, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/03/2015
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) Recruitment 2014 – No.7/49/2014-PESB
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NLC|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Navratna jobs|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016