Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) invites application for the recruitment of Director (Power) with B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name : Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
Posts : Director (Power)
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.75,000-1,00,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 29.10.2014
Details of Post :
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of Director (Power), Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.75,000-1,00,000/-(Revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 29th OCTOBER, 2014. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
Name of the Post : Director (Power)
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : The candidate should be an engineering graduate or equivalent preferably in Electrical/Mechanical with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have adequate experience of Power Sector at a senior level in a large organization of repute. Persons with experience in Planning, Erection, Operation and Maintenance of Thermal Power Stations would have an added advantage. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- Age : On the date of occurrence of vacancy (i) Minimum 45 years. (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- Remuneration : Rs. 75,000—1,00,000/-
- COMPANY PROFILE Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to carry out detailed exploration of lignite deposits in and around Neyveli region and also to assist/carry out similar exploration work in other parts of the country, with due attention to quality, economy and efficiency. NLC is a Schedule – ‘A’ Nav Ratna PSE under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal. Its Registered office is at Chennai and the Corporate office is at Neyveli, in Tamilnadu. The authorized and paid up capital of the company was Rs.2000 crores and Rs.1677.71 crores respectively as on 31st March, 2013. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 93.56%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Power) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is in charge of and responsible for the integrated, safe & efficient Operation and Maintenance of Thermal Power Plants in operation which, inter alia, include Planning, Co-ordination and Monitoring of all the activities related to O&M, representing the company in the Statutory bodies like Southern Regional Power Committee, Standing Committee on Power System Planning of the Southern Region etc. and resolution of issues with statutory bodies like the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission, Pollution Control Board etc. He is also in charge of the Power Station Engineering Department, which finalizes Feasibility Reports, technical specifications and related engineering works for setting up of new Thermal Power Plants. He is also in charge of construction and commissioning of new Thermal Power Plants of NLC and its subsidiary companies.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
How to apply :
- Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 29th OCTOBER, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 29.10.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NLC|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016