Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) invites online application for the recruitment of Junior Engineer Trainee for Diploma holders
Company name : Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
Posts : Junior Engineer Trainee
Qualification : Diploma
Salary : Rs.13000-34000/- p.m
No of Openings : 157
Location : Chennai
Last date to apply : 10/09/2014.
Details of Post :
Junior Engineer Trainee
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of Rs.5967 crores (approx.) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining and Power generation. The corporate plan of the company is that it has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for energetic & result oriented talents in the discipline of Mining:
- Name of the Post :Junior EngineerTrainee (Mining)
- No of Post :157 (UR- 85, OBC -42,SC-29 , ST-1)
- Qualification :(a) Diploma of minimum three years duration in Mining (or) Mining & Mine Surveying from a recognised institution (with 60% marks for UR/OBC and 50% of marks for SC/ST candidates)
- Age : 30 Yrs
- Remuneration :S-1 Grade, (Rs.13000-3%-34000)Approx. CTC/Annum Rs.4.5 Lacs)
In addition to the CTC mentioned above, Area based allowance @ 6% of Basic Pay, free Medical treatment for self and dependents; House Building Advance; Group Insurance; etc. as per rules. Eligible residential accommodation (unfurnished) will be provided depending on the place of posting at nominal rent.
The selected candidates will be appointed as Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining) in S-1 Grade, and shall be sent for underground mining training in batches to other companies so as to enable them to obtain Overman Certificate under CMR Act, 1957. These candidates sent for underground Training shall execute a bond to serve the Company, as per rules of the Corporation.
PLACE OF POSTING:Incumbent joining the above post are required to work in any Unit / Area / Place situated in India / abroad under the control of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited or in any Joint Venture / Associate / subsidiary company of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited.
METHOD OF SELECTION: Selection will be based on Written Examination and Personal Interview. The exact date & Venue of the selection will be communicated to the candidates through registered e-mail / post.
- Reservation of post(s) as per Govt. of India rules.
- Only Indian Nationals should apply.
- All qualifications should be recognized by Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE / UGC / appropriate statutory authority of Govt. of India.
- Candidates from PSE/Govt./Quasi Govt. should forward their Registration-Cum-Application Form (obtained ONLINE) through Proper Channel or should produce NOC at the time of Selection.
- Depending on the response and requirement, the management reserves the right to raise / relax the eligibility conditions.
- SC/ST Candidates called for attending the Selection/Personal Interview are eligible for reimbursement of Travelling expenses, To & Fro ( II Class Sleeper / Bus Fare) for their travel from the Communication address to the Selection / Interview Venue by the shortest route, subject to production of proof and NOC (in case working in PSE / Govt. / Quasi Govt. Organizations).
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit, as per the prescribed health standards of the Corporation and they will be required to undergo medical examination by the Industrial Medical Officer of the Corporation, prior to the appointment after due selection.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications will not give them any right to be called for Interview / Selection and NLC reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased / decreased purely depending upon organizational requirements.
- The candidates will be called for Written Examination based on Self certified information along with copies of testimonials furnished by them. They should produce the original documents, in support of their meeting eligibility conditions, at the time of Written Examination, failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for Written Examination and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed to them.
- If the SC/ST/OBC certificate has been issued in a language other than English/ Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly unless registered and applied ONLINE.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidate’s employment will be terminated.
- Candidature of the registered candidate may also be liable to be rejected if Registration-CumApplication Form is not received or received without Application Fee (as applicable)/ copy of necessary documents / proof to clearly establish his eligibility or Community Certificate or received after the last date for receipt of the same.
- Selected candidates while joining the post of Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining) will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond for a total value of Rs.60,000/- to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years after completion of training period of one year as Junior Engineer Trainee.
- Candidates already deserted / Resigned their appointment from Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited will not be considered.
- In case any Ambiguity / Dispute raised on account of interpretation in Hindi Version, the English Version will prevail.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Eligible applicants would be required to Register and Apply ONLINE only through NLC’s website www.nlcindia.com. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- Before registering / submitting their applications on the website the candidates should possess Valid E-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- The candidates can access the online application form at www.nlcindia.com. The Online Registration site would be open from 1000 hours on 13/08/2014 to 17 00 hours on 02/09/2014.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 300/- as Application Fee ONLINE using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. Detailed process regarding payment of Application Fee is available in our website.
- After submitting the application through ONLINE, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to take two print out of the same and retain one copy with them and send the other copy of the Registration-Cum-Application Form along with the following enclosures by Post, in a cover superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ENGINEER TRAINEE (MINING) GRADE S-1.”
THE DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (HR),
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT, CORPORATE OFFICE,
NEYVELI LIGNITE CORPORATION LIMITED, BLOCK-1,
NEYVELI – 607801, TAMILNADU
so as to reach on or before 10/09/2014.
ATTACHMENTS. : Photostat copies of the following Documents / Certificates in proper and valid formats, are to be enclosed:a)Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC/ Matriculation Mark List); b)Qualification (Provisional / Diploma Certificates); c) Caste / Community Certificate (Applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates); d)Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen, if applicable; e)Latest Pay Slip Copy, if applicable; f)Self-certified translated copy of the SC/ST/OBC certificate either in English or Hindi; g) Proof for remittance of Application Fee.
Important dates to remember :
- ONLINE Registration Starting Time& Date : 1000 hours on 13-08-2014
- ONLINE Registration closing Time& Date : 1700 hours on 02-09-2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Registration-Cum-Application Form : 1700 hours on 10-09-2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NLC|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017