Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, Senior Residents through recruitment notification – Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) Recruitment 2015 – RC.NO:HR1/ 852/2015/R. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, MS, MD, DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor, Senior Residents Job on or before 4/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor, Senior Residents
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, MS/MD, DNB pathology
Total No of Vacancy : 2 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : HYDERABAD
Last Date to Apply for this job : 4/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NIZAM’S INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (A University Established under the State Act) PANJAGUTTA :::::::::::: HYDERABAD – 500 082
Detail of Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) Assistant Professor, Senior Residents Recruitment:
- Applications along with a registration fee of Rs.500/- are invited from the eligible Candidates for filling up the post of Assistant Professor in Cardiology, Medical Oncology & Senior Residents in the following specialties.
- The required qualifications other details and application form can be downloaded from the Institute website www.nims.edu.in
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Assistant Professor||1||DM/M.Ch or equivalent qualification.||Assistant Professor (PB 3-Rs.15,600/- -39,100/-) Pay Rs.30,000/- Grade Pay Rs.8000 + Allowances|
|Senior Residents||1||MD/MS/DNB qualification||ii) Senior Residents in Broad Specialty MD/MS Rs.18750/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/- plus Allowances per month. iii) Senior Residents in Super Specialty with DM/M.Ch qualification is Rs.21900- + Grade Pay Rs.7600/- plus allowances per month.|
Selection Procedure for Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) – Assistant Professor, Senior Residents Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 4/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor, Senior Residents Vacancy in Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) :
- The qualification of candidate should be recognized by the Medical Council of India. Certificates to this effect may be enclosed along with application.
- The date, month and year of passing the degree and details of experience must be given clearly to assess the experience requirement.
- The candidates will be recruited against the actual requirements of posts. The number of vacancies may be modified at the time of actual selection.
- The total experience as on the last date of notification will be taken into account and must be indicated clearly.
- The qualifications, age, experience, shall be supported by true copies. Upper Age limit is 55 years for faculty.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any post advertised.
- The Institute reserves the right to change the requirements.
- If qualified candidates are not forthcoming the Institute reserves the right to fill up the post at a lower level than that advertised.
- The employees of the Institute are governed by NIMS service rules in all matters relating to service.
- Candidates shall attend the interview at their own cost, no TA/DA shall be paid by the Institute.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the criteria as per the requirement will not be permitted to attend the interview
- Candidates who are already employed (Government/Any Institute) should forward their applications through proper channel failing which they shall not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- Selection / Recruitment of candidates to the posts advertised will be made based on NIMS Standing Orders and statutory orders issued from time to time by the Government will be followed.
- The filled in applications should reach the Executive Registrar, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Panjagutta, Hyderabad – 500 082, Andhra Pradesh, India as per the last date mentioned against the posts. Postal delay shall not be accepted
- Incomplete applications will be rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Interviews for only eligible candidates only.
- Interviews will be held for eligible candidates only
- For any further details please contact HR1 section, NIMS, over phone No. 040- 23489353.
- The last date for receipt of filled in application for faculty with enclosures is 04-07-2015 and submit to the Executive Registrar, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Panjagutta, Hyderabad- 500 082.
- The eligible qualification should be recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The right to fill up or not to fill up or call for the lower post of any or all the above Posts notified lies with the Institute.
- View NIMS Web Site for any updates.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 4/7/2015
Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) Recruitment 2014 – RC.NO:HR1/ 852/2015/R.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016