Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) Recruitment 2015 – RC.NO:HR1/ 409/2015/R. Candidates who have completed MS, MD, DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Residents & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/5/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS)
Vacancy Name : Senior Residents & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : MS/MD, DNB pathology
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : HYDERABAD
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 11/5/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: NIZAM’S INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (A University established under the State Act) PUNJAGUTTA :: HYDERABAD 500 082
Detail of Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) Senior Residents & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Applications along with a registration fee of Rs.500/- are invited from the eligible Candidates for filling up the post of Associate Professors, Assistant Professors and Senior Residents in the following specialties.
- The required qualifications other details and application form can be downloaded from the Institute website www.nims.edu.in
APPLICATION / REGISTRATION FEE:
Separate application form has to be submitted along with Rs.500/- for each post by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Director, NIMS, payable at Hyderabad OR Cash Receipt for Rs.500/- issued by NIMS IP Cash Counter, has to be enclosed to the application form towards Application / Registration Fee.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
DM/M.Ch or equivalent qualification
Two years experience as Assistant Professor. Four Publications in Indexed journals as 1st author, during the period of Assistant Professor.
|Associate Professor (PB 4-Rs.37,400/- – 67,000-/-) Pay Rs.42,800/- Grade Pay
Rs.9,000 + Allowances
DM/M.Ch or equivalent qualification
One publication in Indexed journal of National/ International Societies/Associations as first author.
|Assistant Professor (PB 3-Rs.15,600/- -39,100/-) Pay Rs.30,000/- Grade Pay
Rs.8000 + Allowances
|Senior Residents||01||MD/MS/DNB qualification||c) i) Senior Residents in Broad Specialty MD/MS Rs.18750/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/- plus
Allowances per month.
ii) Senior Residents in Super Specialty with DM/M.Ch qualification is Rs.21900- + Grade
Pay Rs.7600/- plus allowances per month.
Selection Procedure for Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) – Senior Residents & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 11/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Residents & More Vacancies vacancy in Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS):
- The qualification of candidate should be recognized by the Medical Council of India. Certificates to this effect may be enclosed along with application.
- The date, month and year of passing the degree and details of experience must be given clearly to assess the experience requirement.
- The candidates will be recruited against the actual requirements of posts. The number of vacancies may be modified at the time of actual selection.
- The total experience as on the last date of notification will be taken into account and must be indicated clearly.
- The qualifications, age, experience, shall be supported by true copies. Upper Age limit is 55 years for faculty.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any post advertised.
- The Institute reserves the right to change the requirements.
- If qualified candidates are not forthcoming the Institute reserves the right to fill up the post at a lower level than that advertised.
- The employees of the Institute are governed by NIMS service rules in all matters relating to service.
- Candidates shall attend the interview at their own cost, no TA/DA shall be paid by the Institute.
- Candidates who have not fulfilled as per the requirement will not be permitted to attend the interview.
- Candidates who are already employed (Government/Any Institute) should forward their applications through proper channel failing which they shall not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- Selection / Recruitment of candidates to the posts advertised will be made based on NIMS Standing Orders and statutory orders issued from time to time by the Government will be followed.
- The selected candidates for the post of faculty have to execute a Bond on non- judicial stamp paper worth Rs.100/- for Rupees 2 Lakhs only in the prescribed proforma to serve the Institute for 2 years continuously.
- Walk in interviews will be conducted on 11-05-2015 at 10 am
- Incomplete applications will be rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Interviews for only eligible candidates only.
- For any further details please contact HR1 section, NIMS, over phone No. 040- 23489353.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11/5/2015
NIZAM’S INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (A University established under the State Act) PUNJAGUTTA :: HYDERABAD 500 082
Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) Recruitment 2014 – RC.NO:HR1/ 409/2015/R.