National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee through recruitment notification – National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) Recruitment 2015 – Employment Notification No.: 02/2015. Candidates who have completed CA, BSc, MBA/PGDM, BE/B.Tech, ICWA, PG Diploma, MSW, MSc, B.Com, BA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Executive Trainee Job on or before 24.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Trainee|
|Educational Qualification||CA, B.Sc, MBA/PGDM, B.E/B.Tech, ICWA, PG-Diploma, MSW, M.Sc, B.Com, B.A|
|Total No of Vacancy||250 posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NMDC Limited|
Detail of National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) Executive Trainee Recruitment:
|Post Name||No.of Post|
SC-38, ST-18,OBC-68, UR-126)
|Civil||Degree (Full time) in concerned Engineering with 60% marks in aggregate. For Computer & Information Technology discipline, MCA (3 years full time) with 60% marks in aggregate are also eligible.|
|Computer & Information Technology|
|Personnel||Graduation with 60% marks in aggregate with at least two years full time PG Degree/ PG Diploma in Sociology/Social Work/Labour Welfare/ Personnel Management/IR OR MBA with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/HR with 60% marks in aggregate|
|Finance||Graduation with 60% marks in aggregate and CA (Final)/ICWA (Final).|
|Commercial||Degree in Engineering/ Graduation with MBA or PG Diploma (Minimum 2 year’s duration) in Marketing/Foreign Trade/Sales Management with 60% marks in aggregate.|
|Materials Management||Degree in Engineering/ or Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with MBA or PG Diploma in Materials Management (Minimum 2 year’s duration) (with 60% marks in aggregate).|
|Environment||Degree in Civil/Chemical/Mining Engineering (with 60% marks in aggregate) and PG Degree in Environment Management/Engineering OR Masters Degree in Environmental Science/Geology/Chemistry/Botany (with 60% marks in aggregate) and PG Degree/PG Diploma in Environmental Management (minimum 1 year duration) with 60% marks in aggregate|
|1||Executive Trainee (Technical)||Ceramic||02||—|
|Computer & Information Technology||07||—|
|2||Executive Trainee (Administration)||Commercial||15||—|
There will be separate online application form for NMDC Steel Limited (NSL) and NMDC Limited. However, the management reserves the right to post candidates applying for NMDC Steel Limited (NSL) to the mines/units of NMDC Limited as per the requirement. In such cases, they will be governed by the service conditions as applicable to NMDC Limited.
For Executive Trainee (Technical) posts, candidates having degree in related discipline as given below can also apply against the respective discipline.
|Disciplines||Eligible related Engineering disciplines|
|Mechanical||Mechanical & Automation/Mechatronics/Industrial and Production Engineering /Mechanical Production and Tool Engineering/Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering/ Manufacturing Process and Automation/ Production Engineering/Power Engineering/Mining Machinery|
|Electrical||Electrical & Electronics/Power Systems & High Voltage Engg./Electrical Machine/Electronics & Power/Power Electronics/Power Plant Engineering/Energy Engineering|
|Electronics||Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Power/Electronics Design & Technology/ Electronics & Biomedical/Applied Electronics/Power Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics/Industrial Electronics/ Mechatronics/Electronics & Control|
|Instrumentation||Electronics & Power/Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control/Electrical Instrumentation & Control/Instrumentation & Automation|
|Mineral Processing||Mineral Engineering|
|Computer & Information Technology||Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Science|
- Those candidates, who are studying in final year (academic year 2014–15) and would be expecting their final results by June, 2015 can also apply. However, they will have to produce the final certificate of eligibility qualification at the time of Interview, otherwise their candidature will not be entertained.
- Qualification: SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/PwD candidates obtained 50% marks in their respective Degree/PG Degree/ PG Diploma whichever is applicable, are eligible to apply. Departmental candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/PwD category obtained 45% marks in their respective Degree/PG Degree/ PG Diploma whichever is applicable, are eligible to apply. Departmental candidates belonging to Un–reserved category obtained 55% marks in their respective Degree/PG Degree/ PG Diploma whichever is applicable, are eligible to apply.
- Age: 27 Years (as on 24.03.2015) i.e. not born earlier than 24.03.1988
- Training & Probation : Candidates selected as Executive Trainees will be placed on training for one year. After successful completion of training the candidates shall be placed under probation for one year.
- EMOLUMENTS: The Executive Trainees will be offered Basic Pay of Rs. 20,600/- p.m. plus Dearness Allowance (IDA). On successful completion of training of one year, the Executive Trainees 6 will be designated as Asst. Managers in the scale of pay of Rs. 20600-3%-46500/- and their Basic pay will be fixed at Rs.21860/- (i.e. with 02 additional increments on the starting Basic pay).
- Application Fee: Rs.300 (Exempted in case of SC/ST/PWd Candidates.)Payment can be made through net-banking/credit card/debit card.
Selection Procedure for National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) – Executive Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24.03.2015.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Examination, information for which will be provided in the Admit card. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear for Group Discussion and Interview. WRITTEN TEST: Eligible candidates will be required to appear for objective type written test at any one of the centres at Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Raipur.
How to apply for Executive Trainee Vacancy in National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC):
Eligible candidates can apply offline on or before 24.03.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24.03.2015
National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) Recruitment 2015 – Employment Notification No.: 02/2015
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016