Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant through recruitment notification – Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.A-20011/12/97/Admn. Candidates who have completed Any Bachelors Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant on or before 18/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ)
Vacancy Name : Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-9,300-34,800/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 18/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ),New Delhi
Detail Of Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ) Assistant Recruitment:
- Application received after the date or without the confidential reports and other necessary documents or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered.
- The initial period of deputation is 3 years and all rules, regulations and provisions issued from time to time for deputation shall be applicable.
- A Govt. officer in higher grade payscale shall be ineligible for appointment on deputation to post in the lower grade payscale in terms of Deptt, of Expendituros O. No. 11/2008-LC dt. 26.03.2009 and DOPT O. No. /8/2009-EsttPay II) dt. 17.06.2010.
- This vacancy circular and proforma is available on NSEZ website www.nsez.govin’
- Name of the Post: Assistant (0.1 posts, General Central Service Group , Non-Gazetted Ministerial I” – 9300-34800- (G.. 4200-)
- ELIGIBILITY FOR DEPUTATION: OFFICERS WORKING IN THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT OFFICES ONLY :(a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis, or (ii) with three years’ regular service in the post in the pay band of x 5200-20200- Grade of 2800- or
- (iii) with eight yearsregular service as Upper Division Clerk in the pay band of x 5200-20200+ Grade Pay of 2400.(b)i) Degree from a recognized University or equivalent:(ii) Knowledge in word processing.(The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization / Department of the central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years)
Selection Procedure For Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ) – Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Vacancy in Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ):
- Applications are invited, through proper channel, for preparing a panel for filling up present and anticipated vacancies of Assistant, on deputation basis in the Pay Band of x 9300 -34800Grade pay of & 4200-) in the office of Development Commissioner, NSEZ. The eligibility for the post is detailed in enclosed AnnexureI.
- Applications, in duplicate in the enclosed AnnexureII, of the eligible and willing officer, who could be relieved in the event of selection, may please be forwarded to the Development Commissioner at the above mentioned address on or before 60 days from the date of publication of the vacancy circular in Employment News, along with the following documents:
- A copy of complete and upto-date confidential reportsACRs Grading for the last five years: Vigilance clearance and Integrity Certificate; Details of minor or major penalties imposed, if any, during last 10 years. If no penalties have been imposed, it should be so stated.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/07/2015
Reference: Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.A-20011/12/97/Admn
Top Company Openings:
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016