North 24 Parganas has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator through recruitment notification – North 24 Parganas Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from North 24 Parganas.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Data Entry Operator on or before 27/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : North 24 Parganas
Vacancy Name : Data Entry Operator
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-11,000/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : North 24 Parganas,Barasat,Kolkata-7001.24.
Detail Of North 24 Parganas Data Entry Operator Recruitment:
- Name of the Post: Data Entry Operator, CMDMP.
- Number of the Post: 1 (One).
- Nature of the Post: The engagement shall be temporary and on purely Contractual Basis.
- Place of Posting: District Head Quarter, Barasat,Kolkata-7001.24.
- Job responsibility : Proper up keeping of data on various components of cooked MDM programme & feeding school wise data to MIS web portal and to assists in the implementation of various schemes for the department all other duties as may be assigned by the Head of the Authority.
- Essential qualification : Graduation in any branch with a certificate in computer application from any Govt recognised institution.
- Age Limit- Not more than 40 years of age as on 1st January 2015. Professional Fees : 11,000/- per month after deduction of PTax and IT as applicable.
- Mode of Selection: Subject to fulfilment of the criteria Selection will be done by evaluation out of 50 marks contains 3 stages as mentioned below:
- First Stage: Academic Merit of candidate: 25 marks in proportion to 6 of marks obtained by candidate SecondaryClass 10).; HS 10; Graduation 10] – top 10 candidates as per merit will be selected for 2nd stage.
- Second Stage: Computer Test and Experience: 20 marks 15 for practical computer test; 5 for 2 years Experience in data entry from any Govt OfficeProject/ Govt undertaking Office or 0 otherwise] top 3 candidates based on academic merit, computer test and Experience will be selected for interview.
- Third Stage: Interview: 5 Marks Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in aggregate of First, Second and Third Stage.
- “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DATA ENTRY OPERATOR OF CMDMP FOR NORTH 24 PARGANAS” Incomplete application or application received after prescribed date shall be rejected forthwith.
- Canvassing of any kind either from the part of the candidate or by any other person will cause cancellation of candidature of concerned candidate.
- All the original document must be produced at the time of practical / computer efficiency test before the authority for verification otherwise the screened applicant will not be allowed to appear at the test.
- If any declaration made by the applicant is proved false at any stage of selection and recruitment or even after engagement hisher candidature will summarily be cancelled or engagement would be terminated as the case may be.
- Engagement shall be made for a period of one year and yearly reengagement will be made on prayer of the incumbent provided heshe can serve satisfactorily. Regarding engagement and reengagement this office can take any decision without assigning any IreaSOIl.
- Terms and conditions: No selected person shall have any claim for permanent employment as this is purely a temporary assignment as the Contract will be terminated at the completion of the job or at the end of the project whichever is earlier.
- ]It can also be terminated by the Head of the DepartmentOffice on the basis of recommendations of IT Department / NIC Project Leader or the Project -in-Charge for unsatisfactory service, misconduct, etc. of the incumbent concerned.
Selection Procedure For North 24 Parganas – Data Entry Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Data Entry Operator Vacancy in North 24 Parganas:
Application in the prescribed format may be deposited either by hand or by ordinary post, but it must be reached to the Officer in Charge, Mid Day Meal Cell, North 24 Parganas, Administrative Building, 4th Floor, Post Office – Barasat, Dist – North 24 Parganas, PIN- 700124 on or before 27.05.2015 within 3:00
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/05/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017