North 24 Parganas invites application for the recruitment of Social Worker with Any Graduate holders
Company name :North 24 Parganas
Posts :Social Worker
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 02
Location :West Bengal
Last date to apply : 5/9/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are hereby invited from bona fide persons belonging to the district of N0rth24 Parganas for consideration of the recommendation to the State Govt. for the two posts of social worker as a members of the Juvenile Justice Board, North 24 Parganas consisting of a Iudicial Magistrate of the 15t Class and two social workers of whom at least one shall be woman, forming a bench as per the Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of ChildrenJAct 2000, amendment act 2006 & the West Bengal Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection ofChildren) Rule, 2009.
The Board shall have tenure of three years and the appointment of members shall be co-terminus with the tenure of the Board as per luvenile Justice [Care and Protection of Children) Act 2000 & Juvenile lustice (Care and Protection ofChildren) amendment Act 2006.
Qualification for Social Worker as Members 0fthe Juvenile justice Board:
- The Social worker to be appointed as a member of the Board shall be person not less than 35 years of age and not above 65 years of age, who has at least a graduate degree in Social work, health, education, psychology, child development or any other discipline and has been actively involved and engaged in planning, implementing and administering measures relating to child welfare for at least seven years. The age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2014.
- No person shall be considered for selection as Member ofthe Board, if She/he:has been convicted under any law;have ever indulged in child abuse or employment of child labour or any other human rights violations or immoral act;is holding such other occupation that does not allow him to give necessary time and attention to the work ofthe Board;does not fulfill the qualification and experience prescribed in the Juvenile Justice [Care and Protection of Children) Rule, 2009, made there under and in such a case the Selection “Committee shall after due inquiry and on establishment ofsuch fact, reject his application and recommend the name of the next person from the list of names prepared for filling the vacancies. He/she should be a resident of north24 Parganas.
Sitting and conveyance allowances:The Social worker members of the Board shall be paid such travel and sitting allowances as the State Govt. may determined from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY
- The Selection Committee shall select and recommend a panel of names to the State Govt. for the appointment ofthe Social Workers ofthe Board. ” Q While appointing the Social Workers of the Board, the State Govt. may, at the time of considering the names recommended by the Selection Committee, also take into consideration any other person belonging to the concerned district, who is, in its opinion, suitable to be appointed as social worker.
- Applications addressed to the District Magistrate and the Chairperson of the Selection Committee for Juvenile Justice Board, North24 Parganas, to be made in a specific application format, enclosed herewith the notice along with recent colored ph’otograph and relevant documents and testimonials (self-attesting) including residential proof and experience certificate and contained in a closed envelop super scribed with the name of the post (Social Worker) applied for, need to be submitted Office of the District Magistrate & Collectorate, North 24 Parganason every working day between 11.00 AM. to 5.00 PM. The last date for submission of the application in spems
- The selection committee, will have the rights to change/modify any terms and condition at any stage without any prior information. The selection committee will hold the absolute jurisdiction regarding preparation of panel for Social Workers through interview for the Juvenile Justice Board, North 24 Parganas. The decision of selection committee regarding the constitution of this panel for recommendation to the state government is final.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 5/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From North 24 Parganas||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016