North Central Railway (NCR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Cultural Quota through recruitment notification – North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. CQ 2015-16. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Central Railway (NCR)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Cultural Quota on or before 28/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : North Central Railway (NCR)
Vacancy Name :Cultural Quota
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : North Central Railway (NCR), Across India
Detail Of North Central Railway (NCR) Cultural Quota Recruitment:
Online applications are invited from willing candidates having minimum educational and Cultural Qualification as given in Para 2 below, for recruitment to the quota/vacancies indicated below in GP 1900/2000 against Cultural Quota 2015-16 on North Central Railway 28.09.2015 of closing date
- No of Post : 02
- Salary: Rs.5200-20,200/-pm
- Educational qualification: The Candidate should have minimum qualification of Intermediate or its equivalent examination passed with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from any recognized Board. The condition of 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-servicemen. Possession of degree/diploma certificate in specified stream from Government recognized institution for which notification issued.
- Desirable: Experience in the field and performances given on AIR/ Doordarshan etc. Prizes won at national level
- Age:- The candidates should be aged between 18 to 29 years as on 01.07.2015
Selection Procedure For North Central Railway (NCR) – Cultural Quota Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/09/2015
- Written test
EXAMINATION FEE : 7.1 No examination fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Women/ Minorities and Economically Backward Classes having annual family income less than 50,000/- 7.2 Economically Backward Classes candidates means those whose annual family income is less than 50,000/-. They have to upload income certificate on prescribed format as per Annexure-D
Conditions for recruitment :
- Before applying candidate should ensure that he/she fulfil the minimum eligibility norms.
- Before posting against any working post the candidate should have to pass the requisite medical examination prescribed for the post conducted by the Railway administration.
- For posts where there is initial training prescribed, candidates has to qualify the training before posting.
- Selected candidates, if posted as Clerk Cum Typist have to acquire typing skill within a period of 2 years at the speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on Typewriter and if typewriting skills are tested on Personal Computers (PCs), then 40 words per minute in English or 35 words per minute in Hindi. If they will not acquire the requisite typing skill within two years they will be posted in GP 1800 on one month’s notice.
- A caste certificate on the prescribed format for recruitment in Central Government services issued by the competent authority in the case of SC/ST & OBC should be uploaded for the purpose of taking relaxation as admissible.
- Selected candidates will be utilized by the administration for arranging activities/events etc. whenever need arises and they will also continue to perform the duties of the posts on which they shall be posted.
- The Selected Candidates can be posted anywhere & on any posts as per administrative requirements
How To Apply For Cultural Quota Vacancy in North Central Railway (NCR):
- Candidates can apply through ONLINE mode by visiting the website of http://www.rrcald.org. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions available on the website. The onus is on the candidate to prove that all the information provided/ submitted by him/her in the application is true.
- Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA, fee paid etc. carefully.
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE for a particular post/Category on the website of Railway Recruitment Cell, Allahabad http://www.rrcald.org or www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the website of RRC Allahabad. Brief Instructions to fill up the same are given in Para Nos. 8 and 9 of this notification
- Steps to submit ONLINE Application 01. Visit the website of the RRC to which the candidate wants to apply. 02. Click on the “ONLINE FORM “ Link. 03. Click on the “New Registration” link. 04. Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address and Mobile number etc. 05. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password. 06. Login using the Registration Number and Password. Select the post. 07. Fill up other details such as educational qualification etc. Depending upon the educational qualification of the candidate. 08. Pay examination fee ( 100/- only), if applicable, online using Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking. 09. Candidates are required to upload their scanned colour photograph (size 3.5cm x 3.5cm) in JPEG format 20 Kb to 30 Kb at appropriate placed of website. 10. Candidates are required to upload their Signature in English or in Hindi) in JPEG format 10 Kb to 15 Kb at appropriate placed of website. 11. Login with Registration Number and Password in the link for “UPLOAD” and thereafter, upload the file/scanned filled. 12. Self attested copy the certificate in support of age proof, 150 DPI and size of the file should be between 150 Kb and 300 Kb. 13. Cultural qualification should be upload whenever required, 150 DPI and size of the file should be between 150 Kb and 300 Kb. 14. Candidates belonging to SC/ST who want to avail the facility of free travel authority (second class Railway Pass) have to upload scanned copy of their SC/ST certificates also. Scan the certificate in the JPEG format. Size of the file should be between 100 Kb and 200 Kb. 15. Submit the application. Print out the acknowledgement for records. 16. Even after final submission if a candidate wishes to make any modifications, he/she can do before closing date or three days after final submitting which is earlier. 17. To modify application already submitted ONLINE, go to the “ONLINE FORM” link on the website.
18. Click on the ‘Modify Application’ link
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/09/2015
Reference: North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. CQ 2015-16