North Central Railway (NCR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sports Quota through recruitment notification – North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. SQ 2015-16. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Central Railway (NCR).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Sports Quota Job on or before 28/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : North Central Railway (NCR)
Vacancy Name : Sports Quota
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 49 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : North Central Railway (NCR) , Across India
Detail of North Central Railway (NCR) Sports Quota Recruitment:
Online applications are invited from talented and outstanding sports persons having minimum educational qualification and sports norms as given in Para 4 & 2 below in the following fields for recruitment on Gr. ‘C’ posts against the Sports Quota 2015- 16 on North Central Railway in grade pay as mentioned below
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Sports Quota||49 Post||4.1. For GP 1900: The candidate should have minimum qualification of Intermediate or equivalent examination passed with 50 % aggregate. The condition of 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST Candidate. 4.2. For GP 1800: Pass in Metric (10th) or ITI or its Equivalent or Higher education.Note: Educational certificates/ qualification obtained from the institutions borne on the list of COBSE (Council of Board of School Education in India), an Association of National & State School Boards, will only be acceptable.||Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m||18 – 25 years as on 01.01.2016. No age relaxation is permissible.|
EXAMINATION FEE :
- No examination fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/ExServicemen/ Women/Minorities and Economically Backward Classes having annual family income less than ` 50,000/- .
- Economically Backward Classes candidates means those whose annual family income is less than ` 50,000/-. They have to upload income certificate on prescribed format as per Annexure-D.
- For Unreserved/OBC Male candidates not coming within the purview of minority/economical backward classes/PWD/ExServicemen, examination fee is ` 100/- for all categories.
- The examination fee is non-refundable. It should be paid ONLINE using internet banking or debit/credit cards (service charges apply for all which will be borne by the candidates). Applications not accompanied with examination fee, wherever required, will be summarily rejected.
Selection Procedure for North Central Railway (NCR) – Sports Quota Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/9/2015.
- The recruitment will be based on trials, assessment of sports achievements and general intelligence/personality etc. The candidates who are found fit in trials will only be considered for next stage of recruitment process. The recruitment process will be finalized by the HQ office and respective divisions/workshops. An application/candidature of a candidate can be rejected at any stage, if found false and Railway will not communicate the reasons whatsoever.
CONDITIONS FOR RECRUITMENT:
- Before applying candidate should ensure that he/she fulfil the minimum eligibility norms as given in Para 3, 4, 5 & 6 above.
- The name of the candidate and father’s name appearing in school/college certificates and in sports certificates should be one and the same. There should be no difference.
- The specific position (Full Back / Half/Forward/ Required Kgs/ Wicket keeper/All rounder etc.) played in the particular game/event if applicable should be mentioned in the application without fail.
- In team sports, only sportspersons who have actually played the sport in field shall only be eligible. Therefore, a sportsperson who represents as member of a team in any recognized sports event/championship but has actually not played in the field, shall not be considered for recruitment against sports quota.
- For posts where there is initial training prescribed, candidates has to qualify the training before posting.
- A caste certificate on the prescribed format for recruitment in Central Government services issued by the competent authority in the case of SC/ST should be uploaded for the purpose of taking relaxation as admissible.
- The Selected Candidates can be posted anywhere & on any posts as per administrative requirements.
- The candidates should be in readiness to appear for the trials at short notice after the last date for receipt of applications is over.
- The Sports persons if posted as Clerk cum Typist have to acquire typing skill within a period of prescribed period at the speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on Typewriter and if typewriting skills are tested on Personal Computers (PCs), then 40 words per minute in English or 35 words per minute in Hindi. If they fail to pass Type Writing test within prescribed period from the date of appointment. then his/her appointment will be treated as provisional till such time that he/she passes the Type Writing test and no promotion/increment will be granted.
- The sports persons recruited against sports quota should pass the medical fitness test for the post, he/she is being appointed.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- Serving candidates: Serving Railway staff and those working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway organization such as Railway Canteens, Co-operative Societies and Institutes should have to upload No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by their employer.
How to apply for Sports Quota Vacancy in North Central Railway (NCR) :
- Candidates can apply through ONLINE mode by visiting the website of www.rrcald.org or www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions available on the website. The onus is on the candidate to prove that all the information provided/ submitted by him/her in the application is true.
- Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/ BIO-DATA, fee paid etc. carefully.
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE for a particular post/Category on the website of Railway Recruitment Cell, Allahabad http://www.rrcald.org. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the website of RRC Allahabad.
- The ONLINE application, complete in all respect, can be submitted upto ……….2015 till 23.59 Hrs. No physical copy of application is required to be sent to RRC.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/9/2015
North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2014 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. SQ 2015-16.
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017