North Central Railway invites application for the recruitment of Apprentices with 10+2/ITI holders
Company name : North Central Railway
Posts : Apprentices
Qualification : 10+2/ITI
Salary : Rs. 2100/- P.M.
No of Post : 25
Location : Across India
Last date to apply : 11.10.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for Act Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 for the year 2014-15 from candidates fulfilling the conditions mentioned in the notification in the under mentioned designated trades:-
- Name of the Post : Apprentices
- No of Post : 25
- Qualification : The candidate must pass10th class examination or its equivalent(under 10+2 system) with 50% marks and ITI passed certificate in Fitter/ Millwright trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT
- Age : (a) Candidate must have completed 15 years and should not to have completed 24 years of age as on 01.07.2014 \. (b) The upper age limit may be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- Remuneration : Stipend will be paid Rs. 2100/- per month as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time.
How to apply :
The last date of receiving of the complete application form in all respects in the office is from 12th September to 11th October, 2014. The candidates drop his/her application form in the box placed at office of the Chief Workshop Manager, Rail Spring Karkhana, Sithouli Recruitment Section (Personnel Branch) North Central Railway, Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh) in any working day between 10.30 to 16.30 Hrs (on Saturday 10.30 to 12:15 hrs.) from 12th September 14 to 11th October, 2014.
- The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit list prepared from the candidates who have applied & eligible in reference to the notification. There will be no written exam or interview/oral exam in this selection
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent exam by a candidate from recognized educational Board/Institute
- The calculation of percentage of marks will be based on the total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent exam from an educational Board/Institute and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
- If more than one candidate gets equal marks/percentage in 10th exam or its equivalent exam, then the elder candidate whose date of birth is earlier will be higher in rank than the other whose date of birth will come later.
- Trade/Community/Category (reservation category) wise Select list will be prepared on the basis of merit.
- The candidates placed in the select list will be called for verification of documents in due time.
- The candidate will be declared fit for training after being given the medical fitness certificate on successful medical examination by Authorised Railway Medical Officer if the candidate fails in medical examination, his/her candidature will be cancelled and has no right for training.
- No daily allowance or Traveling allowance will be admissible to candidates come for verification of documents.
- Hostel/Residential facility will not be provided to selected candidates they have to arrange themselves
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NER||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016