North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professors through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, MBBS, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Professors. Walk in Interview will be held on 19.03.2015 at 10.30 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||23 Posts|
|Job Location||NEW DELHI|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||19.03.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||CONFERENCE ROOM, IV FLOOR, E-1 WING, DR. S. P. M. CIVIC CENTRE, JAWAHARLAL LAL NEHRU MARG, NEW DELHI 110002|
Detail of North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) Professors Recruitment:
Applications are invited for interview on 19.03.2015 for North Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical College & HRH, in the positions of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
Date: – 19.03.2015
Time: – 10:30 AM
VENUE: – CONFERENCE ROOM, IV FLOOR, E-1 WING, DR. S. P. M. CIVIC CENTRE JAWAHARLAL LAL NEHRU MARG, NEW DELHI 110002
The following posts for teaching faculty for academic year 2014-15 are to be filled up on contract basis.
|Subject||Professor||Associate Prof||Assistant Prof|
|Comm. Medicine||–||–||1 (UR)|
|Forensic Medicine||1 (UR)||–||–|
|Gen Medicine||2 (UR, SC)||2 (UR, UR)|
|Gen Surgery||–||2 (OBC, UR)||–|
|Ophthalmology||1 (UR)||–||1 (OBC)|
|Paediatrics||1 (OBC)||1 (SC)||–|
|Pathology||–||1 (ST)||1 (SC)|
|TB & Chest||1 (UR)||–||–|
Selection Procedure for North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) – Professors Post:
- Written Test on 19.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Professors vacancy in North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC):
Reporting time 10:30 AM in Conference Hall at 5th Floor, E1 Block, Dr. S. P. M. Civic Centre, J. L. N. Marg,
Terms & Conditions:
- The teaching staff will be governed as per the rules of Central Government as adopted by North Delhi Municipal Corporation.
- The contractual salary will be Minimum of the Basic pay in the Pay band + GP + NPA (@25% on BP+GP) + HRA + TA + DA on TA
- Number of posts for all categories may increase or decrease or be completely withdrawn.
- Reservation of posts will be as per GNCTD Rules.
- Interview will be held on 19.03.2015 as per table above, on IV th floor Dr S P Mukherjee Civic Centre Jawaharlal Lal Nehru Marg, New Delhi 110002.
- Candidates appearing for interviews are required to bring all documents in original in support of information provided in the application form for verification plus a set ofself attested photocopies of the relevant documents, photo ID & two Photographs.
- After filling up the Application Form, candidates have to take the printout & bring the Form along with Bank Draft/ Pay order of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) for general categories and Rs. 500/- (five hundred only) for reserved category. in favour of “COMMISSIONER, NORTH DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION”, payable at Delhi. No fees for PWD beneficiaries subject to the submission of valid certificate in support of claim.
- The experience gained in a Medical College/Dental College not recognized by the MCI will not be counted towards teaching experience.
- The qualification and experience will be counted up to the date of interview.
- Details of the Research Work Publications (in annotated form) indicating index/non-index Medical Journals in original plus attested photocopy, must be furnished. Any other relevant outstanding National/International achievements in the profession supported by the documents if any must also be supplied.
- The candidate already in service (Govt. /Semi Govt. /Corporation or Autonomous Body) should apply through proper channel.
- The candidate who is in service will have to bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ from his/her Head of Institution/employer at the time of interview otherwise he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- Those seeking benefits of reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD must submit caste/respective certificate in his/her name issued by the Component authority. All prospective candidates are advised to check their eligibility regarding admissibility of benefit of reservation accordingly.
- Reservation of Handicapped will be as per the GNCTD rules.
- Upper age limit for persons with disability shall be relaxable by ten years (15 year for SC, ST & 13 year for OBC). Relaxation in age shall be applicable of the fact whether the post is reserved or not provided the pot is identify for persons with disability
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19.03.2015
Venue : CONFERENCE ROOM, IV FLOOR, E-1 WING, DR. S. P. M. CIVIC CENTRE, JAWAHARLAL LAL NEHRU MARG, NEW DELHI 110002
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016