North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Professors for MD holders on October 28, 2014
Company name : North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC)
Posts : Professors
Qualification : MD
Salary : NA
No of Post : 20
Location : Delhi
Walk in date : October 28, 2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for interview on 28th Oct 2014 for North Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical College & HRH, in the positions of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor
Name of the Post : Professor
No of Post : 04
Name of the Post : Associate Professor
No of Post : 09
Name of the Post : Assistant Professor
No of Post : 07
Application Fee :
After filling up the Application Form, candidates have to take the printout & Bring The Form Along With bANK dRaft/ Pay order of Rs.1000/- For General Categories And Rs.500/- For Reserved Category & PH (PWD) beneficiaries in favour of Commissioner, North Delhi Municipal Corporation payable at Delhi
Terms & Conditions:
- The teaching staff will be governed as per the rules of Central Government as adopted by North Deihi Municipal Corporation.
- The contractual salary will be Minimum of the Basic pay in the Pay band GP
- Number of posts for all categories may increase or decrease or be completely withdrawn.
- Reservatidn of posts will be as per GNCTD Rules.
- Interview will be held on 28.10.14 as per table above, on IV th floor Dr S P Mukherjee Civic Centre Jawaharlal Lal Nehru Marg, New Delhi 110002.
- Candidates appearing for interviews are required to bring all documents i_n original in support of information provided in the application form for verification plus a set of self attested photocopies of the relevant documents, photo ID & two Photographs.
- After filling up the Application Form, candidates have to take the printout & bring the Form along with Bank Draft/ Pay order of Rs. 1000/— (one thousand only) for general categories and Rs. 500/- (five hundred only) for reserved category & PH (PWD) beneficiaries in favour of “COMMISSIONER, NORTH DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION”, payable at Delhi.
- The experience gained in a Medical College/Dental College not recognized by the MCI will not be counted towards teaching experience.
- The qualification and experience will be counted up to the date of interview.
- Details of the Research Work Publications (in annotated form) indicating index/non-index Medical Journals in original plus attested photocopy, must be furnished. Any other relevant outstanding National/International achievements in the profession supported by the documents if any must also be supplied.
- The candidate already in service (Govt. /Semi Govt. [Corporation or Autonomous Body) should apply through proper channel.
- The candidate who is in service will have to bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ from his/her Head of Institution/employer at the time of interview otherwise he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- Those seeking benefits of reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH must submit caste/respective certificate in his/her name issued by the Component authority. All prospective candidates are advised to check their eligibility regarding admissibility of benefit of reservation accordingly.
- Reservation of Handicapped will be as per the GNCTD rules.
How to apply
Walk in Interview will be held on 28.10.2014 at 10.30 A.M at Conference Room, IV Floor, Civic Centre, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110 002
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : October 28, 2014
VENUE: – CONFERENCE ROOM, IV FLOOR, CIVIC CENTRE, JAWAHARLALAL NEHRU MARG, NEW DELHI 110002
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NDMC|