North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Professors for Graduate/Post Graduate holders on September 05, 2014
Company name : North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC)
Posts : Professors
Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 19
Location : Delhi
Walk in date : September 05, 2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for interview on 05.09.14, in North Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical College in the positions of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
The following posts for teaching faculty for academic year 2014-15 are to be filled up on contract basis.
|S. No.||DEPARTMENT||PROF||ASSOC PROF||ASSTT PROF|
||Forensic Medicine||1 (UR)||1 (UR)||–|
||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||–||1(UR)||–|
||Radiology||–||1 (UR)||1 (UR)|
The following posts for teaching faculty for academic year 2014-15 are proposed to be filled up through walk in interview on contract basis, extendable by another term, based on performance assessment.
Reservation of posts will be as per GNCTD Rules for reserved categories & PH (PWD) beneficiaries.
INTERVIEW SCHEDULE FOR RECRUITMENT
POSTS:-PROFESSORS, ASSOC. PROF AND ASST. PROFESSORS
Note: – The eligibility criteria regarding age, qualification, experience and other terms & conditions etc. along with prescribed application Performa is available on the website www.mcdonline.gov.in
Terms & Conditions:
- The teaching staff will be governed as per the rules of Central Government as adopted by North Delhi Municipal Corporation.
- The contractual salary will be Minimum of the Basic pay in the Pay band + GP + NPA (@25% on BP+GP) + HRA + TA + DA on TA
- Number of posts for all categories may increase or decrease or be completely withdrawn.
- Reservation of posts will be as per GNCTD Rules.
- After filling up the Application Form, candidates have to take the printout & bring the Form along with Bank Draft/ Pay order of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) for general categories and Rs. 500/- (five hundred only) for reserved category & PH (PWD) beneficiaries in favour of “COMMISSIONER, NORTH DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION”, payable at Delhi.
- The experience gained in a Medical College/Dental College not recognized by the MCI will not be counted towards teaching experience.
- The qualification and experience will be counted up to the date of interview.
- Details of the Research Work Publications (in annotated form) indicating index/non-index Medical Journals in original plus attested photocopy, must be furnished. Any other relevant outstanding National/International achievements in the profession supported by the documents if any must also be supplied.
- The candidate already in service (Govt. /Semi Govt. /Corporation or Autonomous Body) should apply through proper channel.
- The candidate who is in service will have to bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ from his/her Head of Institution/employer at the time of interview otherwise he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- Those seeking benefits of reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH must submit caste/respective certificate in his/her name issued by the Component authority. All prospective candidates are advised to check their eligibility regarding admissibility of benefit of reservation accordingly.
- Reservation of Handicapped will be as per the GNCTD rules.
How to apply :
Interview will be held on 05.09.14 as per table above, on IV th floor Dr S P Mukherjee Civic Centre Jawaharlal Lal Nehru Marg, New Delhi 110002. Candidates appearing for interviews are required to bring all documents in original in support of information provided in the application form for verification plus a set ofself attested photocopies of the relevant documents, photo ID & two Photographs.
Time: 10:30 AM
VENUE: – CONFERENCE ROOM, IV FLOOR, CIVIC CENTRE
JAWAHARLAL LAL NEHRU MARG, NEW DELHI 110002
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : September 05, 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NDMC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016