North East Frontier Railway invites online application for the recruitment of Apprenticeship for Matriculation/ 10th class/ 12th class with ITI holders
Company name : North East Frontier Railway
Posts : Apprenticeship
Qualification : Matriculation/ 10th class/ 12th class with ITI
Salary : NA
No of Post : 103
Location : Assam
Last date to apply : 17.11.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the candidates fulfilling the conditions given below for engagement of 43 nos. of Act Apprentices for N.F.Railway Mechanical Workshop/ Dibrugarh under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1962 for imparting training.
2) The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed “Application for engagement of Act Apprentice” against Employment Notice No. 01/2014/DBWS dt. 17.10.2014 for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting Training.
3) The application is liable to be rejected if any of the compulsory enclosure is not attached as indicated in the proforma and if submitted more than one application.
4) Apprentices will be engaged in the following trades and selected candidates will have to undergo training under Principal, Supervisor Training Centre/New Bongaigaon
|Si.No.||Employment Notice No.||Trade||Qualification||No.of Post|
(i) Fresher Trade – Matriculation (Matriculation or 10th class passed in 10+2 Exam system).
|03 (ITI only).|
|ii)||Turner||03 (ITI only).|
|iii)||R.A.C. (Mech.)||03 (ITI only).|
|iv)||Electrician||06 (ITI only).|
|v) .||Wireman||02 (ITI only)|
|vi)||Lineman||02 (ITI only).|
|vii)||Fitter||20 (Fresher -10, ITI-10)|
|viii)||Carpenter||05 (Fresher -02, ITI-03).|
|ix)||Welder (G&E)||06 (Fresher -03, ITI-03).|
|x)||M.M.T.M||05 (Fresher 02, ITI-03).|
|xi)||Painter||03 (Fresher only)|
|xii)||Crane Operator||02 (Fresher only).|
Matriculation (Matriculation or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system) and having I.T.I. certificate from a institute affiliated to NCVT compulsory in relevant trade.
AGE:- (i) The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 17.10.2014 i.e. date of notification. (ii) Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 year in case of SC/ST Candidates. (iii) Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in case of OBC candidates. (iv) For Physically handicapped person :- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years. In case of SC/ST & OBC physically handicapped person the upper age is relaxable by 15 years & 13 years respectively. (v) The upper age limit is relaxable for ex-serviceman upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces plus 3 years (max. 40 yrs) provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch. Ex- servicemen who have already joined the Govt. Service on Civil side after availing of other benefits given to them as ex-servicemen for further employment cannot claim ex-servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement. Such a person will be deemed to be Civil employee and will accordingly be entitled to only such of the benefits like relaxation of age etc. as admissible to Civil employees in the normal course in accordance with existing instructions in this regard subject to his fulfillment of conditions governing the grant of such benefits. They are required to attach a certificate issue by Military Authority indicating their Date of enrolment and date of discharge. Ex-servicemen are required to clearly indicate all required particulars including community in the application form and enclose all documentary proof including community certificate in the prescribed format as required. However, regardless of community, ex-servicemen will be considered against the ex-servicemen quota, if available. If UR vacancies are not available then only ex-servicemen belonging to those particular communities where vacancies are available will be considered against the ex-servicemen quota
STIPEND: Stipend will be paid as per extant rules.
HOW TO APPLY:-
- The Application form & Call Letter as per format must be submitted in foolscape paper duly filled in all respect by the candidate in his own hand writing with ball point pen to be addressed to Chief Workshop Manager/ N.F. Railway Workshop/Dibrugarh, PIN- 786001 in close envelop enclosing the following :-
- 2 Self-addressed envelope of 11” x 5” with Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/- (Exemption for SC/ST Candidates).
- A Crossed Postal Order in favour of F.A. & C.A.O. N.F. Railway, Maligaon payable to GPO/Guwahati for Rs. 20/- as a processing fee which is not refundable/transferable under any circumstances. The Postal Order purchased before the date of publication of this notice will not be valid. OR The fee can also be paid in the form of Account Payee demand draft drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favour of F.A. & C.A.O., N.F. Railway, and payable at SBI/Maligaon, Branch.
- No fee is required for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- 2 recent Passport Size Photographs duly signed by the applicant, one of which should be pasted on Application Form in the space provided for and the another should be pasted on the ‘CALL LETTER- CUM- ADMIT CARD’ in the space provided. Both the photographs are required to be attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria. At any stage of engagement, if erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice.
- The application Form should be strictly as per format enclosed as Annexure-‘A’ & ‘B’ on good quality white paper of A4 size using one side only. The candidate must be filled up his/her required information with black pen/black ball pen on own handwriting in “English” only.
- Copies of all certificates viz. proof of date of birth, Educational/Technical Qualification, Caste Certificate. Ex-servicement certificate, etc duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of Central or state Govt. should be submitted along with the application.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC candidates, a certificate from the appropriate authority, for their belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories should be submitted in the format prescribed by the Government of India (Annexure- C for SC/ST & Annexure-D for OBC) The list of authorities empowered to issue SC/ST/OBC certificates are indicated below:- a) District Magistrate/ Additional Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/Additional Deputy Commissioner/Deputy Collector/1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate/ Sub-divisional Magistrate/Taluk Magistrate/Executive Magistrate/Extra Assistant Magistrate(not below the rank of 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate). b) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar. c) Sub-divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and or his family resides. IX) Copy of local Employment Exchange Registration card should be enclosed duly attested by a Gazetted Officer Central or state Govt.
- THE LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION IS ON 17.11.2014.
- Sealed Box for dropping of the applications will be kept at the Chief Workshop Manager’s Office, N.F.Rly. Workshop, Dibrugarh between 10-00 hrs. to 16-00 hrs. in all working days & 10.00 hrs. to 12.30 hrs . on Saturday only (except Sunday & Holiday). The Box will be finally withdrawn at 16-00 hrs. on 17.11.2014.
- Name and address of the candidates should be legibly filled in on the CALL LETTER-CUM-ADMIT CARD with a recent passport size photograph of the candidate duly signed and attested by a Gazetted Officer affixed on the space provided in the format of the CALL LETTER. The Call Letter should be sent along with the application form.
- If it is noticed by the Railway Administration that the applicant have furnished wrong information/fake certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/ selected candidate at any stage without notice. FIR will be lodged for submitting false/ forged certificates & for furnishing wrong /false information or documents in support of their considerations.
- The Railway administrations do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- Canvassing in any manner will be disqualification of the candidate.
- Application received after closing date and time will not be entertained. Candidates should send their application sufficiently in advance before the closing date & time to “The Chief Workshop Manager, N.F. Railway Mechanical Workshop, Dibrugarh – 786001”.
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery whatsoever at any stage of the Act Apprentice engagement process.
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for printing error.
Mode of selection:-
- Engagement of Act Apprentices will be done only on the basis of marks obtained in the Matriculation Examination or 10th Class in 10+2 Examination system and having I.T.I. Certificate from a Institute Affiliated to National Council for Vocational Training is compulsory. No extra weightage shall be granted to candidates having higher education. Selection will be done on pro-rata basis in proportion to the applications received from various Board/University.
- Candidates equal to 1.25 times of the number of slots of Act Apprentices shall be called for verification of original testimonials and their physical fitness.
- If any 2 or more candidates have secured same percentage in 10th Class(10+2 system) or Matriculate, the deciding factor will be the date of birth and the senior will be preferred. However, if the date of birth also coincides the deciding factor will be the marks obtained Mathematics and the higher secure in the subject will be preferred.
- Candidates finally selected should be engaged as Act Apprentice subject to found fit in appropriate Medical Examination by Railways as applicable for the workshop.
- No daily allowance/conveyance allowances or travelling allowance is admissible in this respect.
- No Hostel accommodation will be provided and selected candidate will have to make their own arrangement during their training as per Apprentice Act,1961 and they will be released on completion of the training.
- After passing the course of Act Apprentice there will be “NO GUARANTEE FOR THEIR EMPLOYMENT ON THE RAILWAY”.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17.11.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NEFR|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017