North East Frontier Railway invites application for the recruitment of Key Pad Player/ Guitarist with Matriculation (10th/ 12th) / Degree / Diploma holders
Company name : North East Frontier Railway
Posts : Key Pad Player/Guitarist
Qualification : Matriculation (10th / 12th)/ Degree / Diploma
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Guwahati
Last date to apply : 27.10.2014
Details of Post :
Key Pad Player/Guitarist
Applications are invited for recruitment against Cultural Quota for the following posts in Pay Band of ` 5200-20200 + GP ` 1900 as per prescribed format given in this Notification.
|Sl. No.||Cultural Talent (Discipline/Stream)||Persons to be Recruited|
|1||Key Pad Player||01 (one)|
|2||Guitarist (Base Guitarist)||01 (one)|
- QUALIFICATIONS: (A) ESSENTIAL: i) Matriculation or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board/university (a pass in matriculation or equivalent in case of SC/ST candidates). The minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is not essential for candidates who possess higher qualification (i.e., above matriculation). ii) Degree/Diploma Certificate in the relevant stream from a Govt. recognized institute. iii) Candidates should be able to perform in at least one more discipline/stream. iv) Preference will be given to candidates having proficiency in other musical streams as well.
- DESIRABLE: i) Experience in the field of stage craft and performance given on All India Radio/Doordarshan etc. ii) Awards/Prizes won at national level.
- AGE: i) 18 to 33yrs as on 01-Jan-2015. (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.) ii) SC/ST and OBC candidates must enclose necessary certificates for upper age relaxation and further reservation benefit (if appointed in Railway service). OBC candidates should submit a proper certificate that they do not belong to the ‘creamy layer’. iii) Upper age limit for serving employees in scale below ` 5200-20200 + GP ` 1900 who have put in at least 3 years of continuous service in the Railways, is as follows: a) Maximum age for UR : 40 yrs b) Maximum age for SC & ST : 45 yrs c) Maximum age for OBC : 43 yrs iv) A candidate, who is working in any Govt. or Public Sector enterprise/undertaking including Railways, should send the application through proper channel of the concerned department and also submit a proper ‘No Objection Certificate’.
- MEDICAL STANDARD: Duly selected candidates will be subjected to a medical examination by Railway Medical Authority as prescribed for the post prior to their appointment.
- PLACE OF POSTING & TRAINING : i) Selected candidates can be posted at any place within the jurisdiction of NF Railway. ii) Selected candidates have to undergo training as prescribed for the post and will be required to execute a bond and agree to serve the Railway Administration for the minimum prescribed period.
PAYMENT OF EXAMINATION FEE:
All applications should be accompanied by an Indian Postal Order (IPO) of ` 100 (Rupees one hundred) only towards examination fees. The IPO should be drawn in favour of “FA&CAO, NF Railway, Maligaon, Guwahati – 781 011, Assam” payable at Maligaon HQ Post Office, Guwahati – 781 011. Candidates must write their name and full address in the postal order. The examination fee is not refundable under any circumstances. If the IPO is not drawn in favour of FA&CAO, NF Railway, Maligaon or kept blank, the application will be rejected.
SC/ST candidates, women, minorities and economically backward classes are exempted from payment of application fee. ‘Minorities’ will mean Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh and Zoroastrian (Parsi) candidates. ‘Economically backward classes’ will mean candidates whose family income is less than ` 50,000 per annum. The following officials are authorized to issue income certificate for the purpose of identifying economically backward classes:
- District Magistrate or any other Revenue officer up to the level of Tehsildar
- Sitting MP of Lok Sabha for persons of their own constituency.
- BPL Card or any other certificate issued by Central Government under a recognized poverty alleviation programme or Izzat MST issued by Railways.
- A Union Minister for any person from anywhere in the country.
- Sitting MP of Rajya Sabha for persons of the district in which the MP normally resides.
HOW TO FILL UP THE APPLICATION:
- Format of application is given at Annexure ‘A’. Application should be filled by the candidate in own handwriting in blue or black ball-point pen using good quality A-4 size papers.
- In case an entry is not applicable for a candidate, ‘NOT APPLICABLE’ (NA) should be written against that column.
- Full postal address of the candidate with PIN code must be given along with the name of the nearest railway station and permanent address.
- Candidate must sign in full (not initial) in different places on the application form as indicated therein. Signature in capital/block letters will be rejected. The style and script of language (English or Hindi) of signature on the application form admit card, answer sheet and photographs must be the same. This should be noted very carefully. Any variation may disqualify the candidate.
- All copies of certificates regarding age, educational qualification and other essential qualifications, duly attested by a gazetted officer, are to be enclosed along with the application form.
- Two recent (of within two months) passport size photographs with names written on the top of the photograph should be clipped along with the application form duly attested by a gazetted officer. In addition, one copy of passport size photograph duly signed to be affixed on the application as specified, duly attested by gazetted officer.
SCHEME FOR RECRUITMENT: The recruitment process shall consist of the following – i) Objective type written examination to qualify for proficiency test. ii) Proficiency test for assessment of talent in the relevant field on the basis of practical demonstration & past records. iii) The medium for the written examination is either Hindi or English.
FREE TRAVEL FACILITY: SC/ST candidates will be issued free second class railway passes (as and when admissible) to appear in the written examination or interview provided they submit valid caste certificates. All other candidates are required to appear at their own cost.
MISCELLANEOUS: i) Railway Administration will not be responsible for any inadvertent error in the advertisement and will not be held responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery. ii) The decision of the Railway Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. iii) In case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be Central Administrative Tribunal, Guwahati.
CANVASSING: Canvassing in any form, misbehaviour or misconduct will lead to summary rejection and cancellation of candidature and no correspondence will be entertained in this matter. This advertisement can also be seen in the official websites of NFR viz., www.nfr.railnet.gov.in and www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
How to apply :
Application should be sent by ordinary post only to the Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), N. F. Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati, Assam, PIN – 781 011 or should be dropped in the APPLICATION BOX provided in the Recruitment Section, Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, Maligaon, Guwahati, Assam within closing date (17.30 hours of 27.10.2014). (For candidates residing in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts, Pangi Sub-Division in Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and abroad, the last date is 07.11.2014 by ordinary post only). Application should be sent in an envelope super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT AGAINST CULTURAL QUOTA”.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NEFR||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016