North East Frontier Railway has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teachers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th/ Diploma/ B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Ed can apply for the new recruitment notification from North East Frontier Railway.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Teachers. Walk in Interview will be held on 30 Jan-03 Feb, 2015 at 10.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||North East Frontier Railway|
|Educational Qualification||12TH/ Diploma/ B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Ed|
|Total No of Vacancy||38 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||30 Jan-03 Feb, 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||NORTHEAST FRONTIER RAILWAY, MALIGAON, GUWAHATI-781011|
Detail of North East Frontier Railway Teachers Recruitment:
|Sl No.||Category||Total Vacancy||Community wise break up||Requirement at||Date & Time||Venue of walk in interview|
|1||Trained Graduate Teacher||Arts=03||01||–||01||01||
Banimandir Rly. H.S. School,
|02-02-2015 at 10.00 hrs||
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Arts=04||01||–||–||
|Railway H.S. School, Lumding||30-01-2015 at 10.00 hrs||
|3||Trained Graduate Teacher||Arts=02||01(Bengali)||–||–||01(Hindi)||Railway High School, Dimapur||
|4||Trained Graduate Teacher||Arts=03||–||–||–||
|Railway H.S. School, Badarpur||03-02-2015 at 10.00 hrs.|
|PRT||01||–||–||–||01(Bengali)||Railway H.S. School, Alipurduar||30-01-2015 at 10.00 hrs||DRM(P)/APDJ|
|6||Trained Graduate Teacher||Arts=01||–||–||–||01(Hindi)||Railway H.S. School, Maligaon||
|7||Trained Graduate Teacher||Arts=03||–||–||01(Hindi)||
|Netaji Vidyapith Railway Higher Secondary School, Maligaon||03-02-2015 at 10.00 hrs.|
Remuneration for TGT Rs.26,250/- p.m. for PRT Rs.21250/-
- Primary Teachers :- I. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002. OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) OR Senior Secondary or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Education (special Education) OR Graduation and two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) AND II. Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Trained Graduate Teachers :- I. Graduation (in the teaching subject) and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR Graduation (in the teaching subject) with at least 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) OR Graduation (in the teaching subject) with at least 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.A./B.SC. or B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed. OR Graduation (in the teaching subject) with at least 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education) AND II. Pass in the teacher Eligibility Test (TET), to be conducted by the approved Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. AND III. Competence to teach through the medium/media as required. Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education:- A Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered. However, in case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.Ed. (Special Education), a course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only shall be considered.
Selection Procedure for North East Frontier Railway – Teachers Post:
- Written Test on 30 Jan-03 Feb, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Teachers vacancy in North East Frontier Railway:
It has been decided to conduct “Walk-in-interview”for filling up the following vacant posts of Teachers in this Railway by engaging suitable candidates, purely on contract basis. The engagement will be on a part time basis on fixed consolidated monthly remuneration for a period not exceeding 31-12-2015 or appointment of regularly selected candidates from Railway Recruitment Board or availability of regular railway employee whichever is earlier.
Candidates to please note : i) The engagement, if done, will purely be on contract basis & the contract would be automatically terminated on the date specified for the purpose, if not, terminated earlier and the contract will not be extended under any circumstances. Ii) The part time teacher who enters into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity or automatic extension of the terms of contract after the specified date of expiry of contract. iii) No TA/DA is admissible for the interview. iv) If any candidate is employed he will have to submit NOC from her/his employer, if he/she is already employed. v) In the event of any wrong information/fake academic certificate/testimonials/mis-statement/discrepancy in the particulars being detected at any stage, the candidature/contract may be cancelled/terminated without any notice and necessary action as per extant law will be taken. Further, No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
The willing candidates may directly report for the ‘WALK-IN-INTERVIEW” to the venue of interview as per date and time specified above with copies of all certificates/testimonials/mark sheets in original and true copies (attested by a Gazetted officer) and also 2 (two) recent pass port size photographs along with a filled in application form. N.B. For details please refer N.F.Railway’s website: www.nfr.railnet.gov.in and www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
- The part time teacher would perform all jobs related to academics including evaluation work for which no payment over and above the one for taking periods will be made.
- He or she should be between the age of 18 and 65 years .
- Part time teacher would not be entitled to any other facility like leave, medical, passes, PTOs transportation etc.
- Part time teacher will have no claim or right for appointment on regular basis and will not form part of the cadre of railway teachers.
- The contract shall be liable to be terminated by giving two weeks’ notice by either side without assigning any reason.
- The contract shall be terminated immediately, if the teacher is mentally/ physically incapacitated.
- The part time Contract Teacher who enter into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract for regularization/absorption in the post.
- The part time teacher shall undergo a medical examination before the contract is entered into, for his/her fitness to perform the work assigned to him/her.
- At the time of entering into contract, the Teacher shall produce certificates for proof of his/her good character and antecedents from two Gazetted officers of the Central/State Govt.
- At the time of Interview & entering into contract, the part time Teacher shall produce original certificates for proof of his/her date of birth and educational and technical qualification. The candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC community should bring along with him/her original community (SC/ST/OBC) certificate issued by competent authority in prescribed form of Govt. of India.
- The part time teacher shall be governed in respect of matters not referred to in these terms and conditions by any order/amendments to the terms of contract issued by the Railway Administration from time to time.
- The remuneration is consolidated and Railway will not give any additional perks/facilities.
- In case of absence of duties, proportionate recovery will be made from the remuneration.
- Weekly rest will be admissible as per provisions of rules. The part time teacher will have to abide by the rules of the Organization/Institution.
- The contractual teachers appointed for a period of less than a month will be paid on pro rata basis only. The pro rata payment to the teachers may be regulated as under:- Consolidated Pay x Number of days worked 30 days
- Teachers appointed on contractual basis will not be entitled for vacation pay and during Autumn/ Winter Break, Payment shall be calculated on the Pro rata basis.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30 Jan-03 Feb, 2015
Venue : NORTHEAST FRONTIER RAILWAY, MALIGAON, GUWAHATI-781011
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From North East Frontier Railway|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Railway jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|