North East Institute of Science and Technology (CSIR NEIST) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of PROJECT WORKER through recruitment notification – North East Institute of Science and Technology (CSIR NEIST) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.01/2015-HRD . Candidates who have completed M.SC/ PH.D/ M.Pharm can apply for the new recruitment notification from North East Institute of Science and Technology (CSIR NEIST)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this JOBPOSTNAME. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/03/2015 & 12/03/2015 at 9AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||North East Institute of Science and Technology (CSIR NEIST)|
|Vacancy Name||PROJECT WORKER|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d/ M.Pharma|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Walkin Date to Apply for this job||11/03/2015 & 12/03/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Conference Room, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat, Assam|
Detail of North East Institute of Science and Technology (CSIR NEIST) PROJECT WORKER Recruitment:
CSIR – North East Institute of Science & Technology, Jorhat, a constituent establishment of CSIR, is a multidisciplinary institute having research areas like Medicinal Chemistry, Natural Products Chemistry, Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Biotechnology, Medicinal Aromatic and Economic plants, Geoscience, Petroleum & Natural Gas, Applied Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, General Engineering, Cellulose Pulp & Paper, Materials Science, Coal Chemistry, etc. This institute is equipped with sophisticated state-of-art analytical and other equipment to carry out research activities in frontier areas of science. Presently, research work on a number of CSIR and externally funded projects are being carried out. Therefore, it is notified to select suitable candidates for Empanelment as Project Worker. The candidates from the empanelled list will be engaged as per requirement and can be placed anywhere in the North Eastern Region. Candidates having following qualifications may like to appear with ORIGINAL TESTIMONIALS in the Walk-in-Interview for Empanelment as Project Worker for CSIR and externally funded projects.
- Area: Basic Sciences
- Sl. No. 01: Ph D in Inorganic/Organic/Physical/Polymer/ Nanoscience &Technology with M Sc in Chemistry.
- Sl. No. 02: M Sc with CSIR-UGC-NET (JRF)/ CSIR-UGC-NET(LS) or 1st Class M Sc in Chemistry with specialization in Applied/Environmental/Inorganic/Organic/Physical/Polymer / Nanoscience & Technology or M Pharm in Pharmaceutics//Pharmacology.
- Sl. No. 03: M Sc with CSIR-UGC-NET(JRF)/ CSIR-UGC-NET(LS) or 1st Class M Sc in Biotechnology, Botany/ Life Sciences with specialization in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Taxonomy/Food science.
- Sl. No. 04: M Sc with CSIR-UGC-NET (JRF)/ CSIR-UGC-NET (LS) or 1st Class M Sc/M Tech in Geochemistry/ Geology with specialization in Coal & Petroleum or in Geophysics or in Physics with specialization in Condensed Matter/ Electronics/ Theoretical Physics.
- Designation: As per guidelines of Funding Agencies.
- Stipend: As per sanction of Funding Agencies
- Maximum Age Limit: (As on date of interview) Sl. No. 01: 35 Years Sl. No. 02, 03 & 04: 28 Years (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt of India orders)
- Date of Interview: 11 – 03 – 2015: Sl. No. 01& 02 12- 03 – 2015: Sl. No. 03 & 04
- Reporting time : 9.00 am
- Venue : Conference Room, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat, Assam
Selection Procedure for North East Institute of Science and Technology (CSIR NEIST) – PROJECT WORKER Post:
- Written Test on 11/03/2015 & 12/03/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for PROJECT WORKER Vacancy in North East Institute of Science and Technology (CSIR NEIST):
The engagement will be on purely temporary basis for specific period. It is co-terminus along with the duration of the project and will not confer any right for regularization in the institute. The Project Workers may be allowed to do his/her Ph D work based on CSIR guidelines. The candidates should have knowledge of computer for day to day work. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for the interview
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 11/03/2015 & 12/03/2015
Venue : Conference Room, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat, Assam
Reference: North East Institute of Science and Technology (CSIR NEIST) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.01/2015-HRD
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CSIR NEIST|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016