North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Accounts Officer Job on or before 08/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP)|
|Vacancy Name||Accounts Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||08/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Office of the Project Director, District Project Management Units (DPMU), North Tripura|
Detail of North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) Accounts Officer Recruitment:
- Post : Accounts Officer.
- Eligibility and Qualification: Post Graduate in Commerce with specialization in Accountancy / Finance and at least 3 years’ experience of working in the rank of Accounts Officer/Junior Accounts Officer/Section Officer in a Government project. For those serving in Central Govt / State Govt / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies requisite experience will be judged. Preference will be given to those having experience in accounting package (Tally) in an externally aided project.
- Other essentials: Candidates should be proficient in English. Must possess basic computer skills (MS Office and e-mail usage). Willingness to accept minimum tenure of three years. Should know local dialect of the respective State.
- Job Responsibilities: Assist District Project Manager in discharge of his financial responsibilities. Prepare budget for implementation of project. Identify and asses fund requirement under several component and sub-components. To ensure timely release of fund to implementing/executing agencies as per Annual Work Plan. Ensure timely submission of Accounts and Utilization Certificates by implementing/executive agencies. Timely reconciliation of accounts and submission of financial progress reports as prescribed under rules. Monitoring & maintenance of stores and fixed assets register. Inspect the accounts of implementation/executing agencies periodically and ensure that the books of accounts are maintained properly. Ensure timely submission of audit replies Ensuring that all financial regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Remuneration Individuals appointed on contractual basis will be paid remuneration as under Accounts Officer : Rs.22,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- For employees of Central Government/ Central PSUs etc. (on deputation) the pay, allowances, HRA etc. will be paid as per the relevant Government rules. For State Government employees/ PSUs (on deputation), the corresponding Central Government pay scales and allowances will be admissible.
- Note : Job responsibilities given are only illustrative.
Selection Procedure for North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP)- Accounts Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/03/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Accounts Officer Vacancy in North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP):
Interested candidates may apply on or before 08/03/2015
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NERLP|
|Other Central Government jobs|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016