North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Manager through recruitment notification – North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No: No.PD/NERLP/2012-13/158/(Vol II). Candidates who have completed PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Manager on or before 21/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP)
Vacancy Name : Project Manager
Educational Qualification : PG-Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-40,000/-pm
Job Location : Guwahati
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP),House No.102, Dilip Huzuri Path, GS Road, Guwahati – 781006
Detail Of North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) Project Manager Recruitment:
North East Livelihood Promotion Society, an autonomous body under Ministry of DoNER, Govt. of India, invites application for the following posts in Regional Project Management Unit; Guwahati on contract basis for the North East Rural Livelihood Project (NERLP).
Name of the Post :Project Manager- Social Gender & Community Mobilisation
Location : RPMU
Monthly Remuneration: Rs.40,000/-pm
- Should have post graduate degree from a recognized university/institution in Social work / Sociology / Agriculture economics / Rural development or related fields, PG diploma in any of the above fields.
- For those serving in Central Government/State Government/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies requisite experience will be judged.
- Experience of working at a supervisory level in rural development field for at least three years and five years at implementing level involving community mobilizations of the poorest. Experience in rural development schemes implemented by the State Governments will be highly desirable. Preference to those who have worked for projects funded by World Bank or any other multi-lateral or bi-lateral agency involving rigorous project preparation and management.
- Experience in designing community based income generating empowering projects will be highly rated.
- For those serving in Central Government/State Government/ PSUs/Autonomous Bodies experience in rural development, agriculture marketing, watershed development or related schemes and projects and organizing the poor through collective action is essential.
- Has to compulsorily frequently travel to the project areas which are rural and remote and be willing for night stays.
- Ability to empathise with the rural poor, lateral communication with them, sensitivity towards cultural differences and gender.
- Willingness to accept minimum tenure of three years
- Basic computer skills (MS office and e-mail usage)
- Analytical skills on issues of community mobilization, natural resource management and gender.
Individuals appointed on contractual basis will be paid remuneration as under Project Manager : `.40,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Selection Procedure For North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) – Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Manager Vacancy in North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP):
Application in the prescribed form (available at www.nerlp.gov.in) along with selfattested copies of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials should reach Office of the Project Director on the above address on or before 21st September,2015.For further details, please logon to www.nerlp.gov.in
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/09/2015
Reference: North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) Recruitment 2015 –Advertisement No: No.PD/NERLP/2012-13/158/(Vol II)