North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager through recruitment notification – North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) Recruitment 2015 – No.PDA/NERLP 12012-13/158/(Vol II). Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager Job on or before 10.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||North East Livelihood Promotion Society Ministry of DoNER, Govt. of India House No.102, DiliP Huzuri Path, GS Road, Guwahati – 781006|
Detail of North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager Recruitment:
- Post : Accounts Officer.
- Eligibility and Qualification: Post Graduate in Commerce with specialization in Accountancy / Finance and at least 3 years’ experience of working in the rank of Accounts Officer/Junior Accounts Officer/Section Officer in a Government project. For those serving in Central Govt / State Govt / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies requisite experience will be judged. Preference will be given to those having experience in accounting package (Tally) in an externally aided project.
- Other essentials: Candidates should be proficient in English. Must possess basic computer skills (MS Office and e-mail usage). Willingness to accept minimum tenure of three years. Should know local dialect of the respective State.
- Job Responsibilities: Assist District Project Manager in discharge of his financial responsibilities. Prepare budget for implementation of project. Identify and asses fund requirement under several component and sub-components. To ensure timely release of fund to implementing/executing agencies as per Annual Work Plan. Ensure timely submission of Accounts and Utilization Certificates by implementing/executive agencies. Timely reconciliation of accounts and submission of financial progress reports as prescribed under rules. Monitoring & maintenance of stores and fixed assets register. Inspect the accounts of implementation/executing agencies periodically and ensure that the books of accounts are maintained properly. Ensure timely submission of audit replies Ensuring that all financial regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Remuneration Individuals appointed on contractual basis will be paid remuneration as under Accounts Officer : Rs.22,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- For employees of Central Government/ Central PSUs etc. (on deputation) the pay, allowances, HRA etc. will be paid as per the relevant Government rules. For State Government employees/ PSUs (on deputation), the corresponding Central Government pay scales and allowances will be admissible.
- Note : Job responsibilities given are only illustrative.
Selection Procedure for North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP)- Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager Vacancy in North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP):
Application in the prescribed form (available at www.nerlp.gov.in) along with self attested of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials should reach Office of the Project Director on the above address on or before 10th April.2015.For further details, please logon to www.nerlp.gov.in
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.04.2015
North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) Recruitment 2015 – No.PDA/NERLP 12012-13/158/(Vol II)
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016