North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) invites application for the recruitment of Account Officer with Post Graduate in Commerce educational background
Company name : North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP)
Posts : Account Officer
Qualification : M.Com
Salary : Rs.22000/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Mizoram
Last Date to apply: 15/09/2014
Details of Post :
- Accounts Officer. DPMU, NERLP, Lunglei.
- Eligibility and Qualification: Post Graduate in Commerce with specialization in Accountancy / Finance and at least Q years’ experience of working in the rank of Accounts Officer/Junior Accounts Officer/Section Officer in a Government project.For those serving in Central Govt / State Govt / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies requisite experience will bejudged. Preference will be given to those having experience in accounting package (Tally) in an externally aided project.
- Salary : Rs.22,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- Candidates should be proficient in English
- Must possess basic computer skills (MS Office and e-mail usage) Willingness to accept minimum tenure ofthree years
- Should know local dialect of the respective State.
- Assist District Project Manager in discharge of his financial responsibilities.
- Prepare budget for implementation of project.
- Identify and asses fund requirement under several component and sub-components.
- To ensure timely release of fund to implementing/executing agencies as per Annual Work Plan.
- Ensure timely submission of Accounts and Utilization Certificates by implementing/executive agencies.
- Timely reconciliation of accounts and submission of financial progress reports as prescribed under rules.
- Monitoring & maintenance of stores and fixed assets register.
- Inspect the accounts of implementation/executing agencies periodically and ensure that the books of accounts are maintained properly.
- Ensure timely submission of audit replies
- Ensuring that all financial regulations are strictly adhered to.
Individuals appointed on contractual basis will be paid remuneration as under. For employees of Central Government/ Central PSUs etc. (on deputation) the pay, allowances, HRA etc. will be paid as per the relevant Government rules. For State Government employees/ PSUs (on deputation), the corresponding Central Government pay scales and allowances will be admissible.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply : 15/09/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NERLP|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017