North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) invites application for the recruitment of District Project Manager/ Coordinator with Post Graduate holders
Company name :North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP)
Posts :District Project Manager/ Coordinator
Qualification : Post Graduate
Salary : Rs.22,000-28,000/- p.m
No of Post : 03
Last date to apply : 15-12-2014
Details of Post :
District Project Manager/ Coordinator
North East Livelihood Promotion Society, an autonomous body nder Ministry of DoNER, Govt. of India, invites applications for the following vacant positions for District Project Management Units Sikkim on contractual /deputation terms for the North East Rural Livelihood Project (NERLP).
District Project Manager – 02
- Eligibility and Qualification: Should have Post Graduate degree from a recognized University / Institution/ in Social Work / Sociology /Economics/ Agricultural Economics / Rural Development or related fields. For those serving in Central Govt / State Govt / PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies requisite experience in NE region will be judged. Minimum of five years’ experience in Rural Development or in related fields.
- Other essentials: Empathy with tribal communities and weaker sections. Willingness to travel extensively in rural areas and stay in remote villages. Ability to interact easily with Rural Communities. Adequate Computer skills and proficiency in English. Should know local dialect of the respective State. Willingness to accept a minimum tenure of three years.
- District Project Manager : .`.28,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Coordinator (Social Gender & Community Mobilisation) – 01
- Eligibility and Qualification: Post Graduate degree from a recognized University / Institutions/ in Social Work / Sociology / Economics / Rural Development or related fields. Candidates serving in Central Govt / State Govt / PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies, requisite experience will be judged.
- Experience: Experience of working in the field of rural development and community mobilization, community institution building and gender sensitization preferably for least 3 years. Preference will be given to those who have worked for externally aided projects involving rigorous project preparation and management. Experience in rural development schemes/ state Govt schemes is desirable.
- Other essentials: Compulsorily travel frequently to the project areas which are rural and remote and be willing for night stays. Ability to empathize with the rural poor and lateral communication with them. Sensitivity towards cultural differences and gender. Must possess basic computer skills in addition to analytical skills on issues of community mobilization and gender. Should know local dialect. Capable of working individually and as a part of team. Willingness to accept a minimum tenure of three years.
- Coordinator (SG & CM) : .`.22,000/- per month (Consolidated)
HOW TO APPLY :
Application in the prescribed format (available at www.nerlp.gov.in) along with attested copies of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials should reach the Office of the Project Director on the above address on or before 15-12-2014. Applications may also be submitted to:
- District Project Management Unit, North East Rural Livelihood Project, C/o. Office of the State Institute of Capacity Building, Karfector, Jorethang, Sikkim-737121.
- District Project Management Unit, North East Rural Livelihood Project, Zero Point, Gyalshing Pelling Road, Gyalshing. For further details, please logon to www.nerlp.gov.in
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15-12-2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NERLP|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017