North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) invites application for the recruitment of Office Assistant with Graduate degree holders
Company name :North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP)
Posts :Office Assistant
Qualification : Graduate degree
Salary : Rs.20000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 31/10/2014
Details of Post :
North East Livelihood Promotion Society, an autonomous body under Ministry of DoNER, Govt. of India, invites applications for one post of Office Assistant at Regional Project Management Unit, Guwahati on contractual basis for North East Rural Livelihood Project (NERLP).
- Name of the post : Office Assistant.
- No of post : 01
- Place of work : RPMU, Guwahati.
- Eligibility and Qualification : Graduate in any discipline with good computer skills. At least 3 years experience as Secretarial Assistant
- Other essentials: Knowledge and experience related works will get due advantage. Candidates should be proficient in English. Willingness to accept minimum tenure of three years
- Job Responsibilities: To maintain files, records and office registers. To assist in preparation of reports. To assist the Project Manager(A). To extend help in organizing tour & field visits.
- Remuneration : Individuals appointed on contractual basis will be paid remuneration as under Office Assistant: Rs.20,000/- per month (Consolidated)
How to apply:
Application in the prescribed format (available at www.nerlp.gov.in) along with attested copies of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials should reach the Office of the Project Director on the above address on or before 31-10-2014. For further details, please logon to www.nerlp.gov.in
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :31.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NERLP|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016