North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) invites application for the recruitment of Project Manager with B.Com holders
Company name :North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP)
Posts :Project Manager (Finance and Accounts)
Qualification : B.Com
Salary : Rs.40000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 10/10/2014
Details of Post :
North East Livelihood Promotion Society, an autonomous body under Ministry of DoNER, Govt. of India, invites application for one post of Project Manager (Finance & Accounts) for Regional Project Management Unit; Guwahati on deputation /contractual basis
for the North East Rural Livelihood Project (NERLP)
Project Manager (Finance and Accounts):
- No of post : 01
- Eligibility and Qualifications
- Degree in Commerce with specialization in Accounts/Finance and at least 5 years’ experience of working in the rank of Accounts officer/Section Officer in Government.
- Preference will be given to those having experience in working World Bank Projects.
- Willingness to accept minimum tenure of three years.The candidate should be proficient in English. Basic computer skills (MS office and e-mail usage).
- Job Responsibilities : Preparing accounts. Managing payroll. Contributing to the development and maintenance of financial systems and processes. Providing advice and information to the Project Director. Controlling budgets. Ensuring all financial regulations is adhered to.
- Remuneration : Individuals appointed on contractual basis will be paid remuneration as under Project Manager : `.40,000/- per month (Consolidated) For employees of Central Government/ State Government/PSUs etc. (on deputation) the pay, allowances etc. will be paid as per the relevant Government rules.
Note : Job responsibilities given are only illustrative.
How to apply:
Application in the prescribed form (available at www.nerlp.gov.in) along with self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials should reach Office of the Project Director on the above address on or before 10th October,2014.For further details, please logon to www.nerlp.gov.in
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NERLP||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016