North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 26/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.|
Detail of North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Director Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to plan, promote, investigate, survey, design, construct, generate, operate and maintain hydro and thermal/gas power stations and to explore and utilize the power potential of the North Eastern Region in particular and also to improve socioeconomic condition of the people of North Eastern Region by providing road communication, telecommunication, extending medical and education facilities, offering employment opportunities and promotion of industrial growth. NEEPCO is a schedule ‘A’ CPSE in the power sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Power. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Shillong, Meghalaya. The authorised and paid up capital of the Company is Rs.5000 crores and Rs. 3314.64 crores respectively as on 31.3.2013. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 100%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Technical) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He assists the CMD in all technical matters. He has a dual role in shaping the policy of the Corporate Office and in reviewing the overall performance with respect to the entire gamut of engineering activities.
- AGE: Minimum 45 Years – 60 Years
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be an engineering graduate or equivalent preferably in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have adequate experience at a senior level in a large organisation of repute. Persons having experience in dealing with planning, design and construction of Hydro Electric and Thermal Power projects would have added advantage. Knowledge of power sector is desirable. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure for North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Director Vacancy in North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, He/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 26 May 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/05/2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017