North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainee Accounts Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NEEPCO/RECTT.02/2015. Candidates who have completed CA, ICWA, MBA, Graduate, MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) .
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Trainee Accounts Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 7/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)
Vacancy Name : Trainee Accounts Officer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, Any Graduate, M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 07 Post
Salary : Rs.20,600-73,000/- p.m
Job Location : Meghalaya
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (A Government of India Enterprise) Brookland Compound, Shillong, Meghalaya-793003
Detail of North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Trainee Accounts Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is a Schedule–‘A’ “Mini Ratna” Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The Corporation is operating in the North Eastern Region of India and engaged in planning, designing & executing power projects both hydro & thermal and entering into Solar & Wind Energy Projects is looking for promising, energetic & enterprising professionals with brilliant academic record to join the organization for the following positions:
|Sl. No||Post / Grade/ Pay Scale||Minimum Qualification/ Experience||Vacancies||Max. Age|
|1||General Manager (Finance) (E-8) ` 51,300-3%-73,000 (IDA)||CA/ICWA or MBA or equivalent with specialization in Finance of two years duration (Full Time) from a recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE with 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ST/PwD). Experience Should have 19 Years of post qualification experience in executive/ gazette officer cadre of which 3 years at least in the following pay scale. CPSU : ` 51,300 – 73,000/- (IDA) Govt. of India : ` 37,000-67000/- with grade pay of ` 8700/||UR-1||54 Yrs.|
|2||Manager (Finance) (E-5) ` 36,600-3%- 62,000/- (IDA)||CA/ICWA or MBA or equivalent with specialization in Finance of two years duration (Full Time) from a recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE with 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/PwD). Experience Should have 10 Years of post qualification experience in executive/ gazette officer cadre of which 3 years at least in the following pay scale. CPSU : ` 32,900 58,000/- (IDA) Govt. of India : ` 15,600-39,100/- with grade pay of ` 7,600/-||SC-1 OBC-1 Total: 2||45 Yrs|
|3||Security Officer (E2A) `24900-3%- 50,500/- (IDA)||Graduate in any discipline. Minimum 2 years experience in Armed Forces in the rank of Captain or in the rank of DSP or equivalent in Central/State Police Organizations.||1-OBC||33 years|
|4||Medical Officer (E2A) `24900-3%- 50,500/- (IDA)||MBBS Degree and registration with Indian Medical Council||1-OBC||30 Yrs|
|5||Trainee Accounts Officer (E-2) ` 20,600-3%-46,500 (IDA)||CA/ICWA or MBA or equivalent with specialization in Finance of two years duration (Full Time) from a recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE with 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/PwD.||1-PwD (OH- BL, OA, OL) 1- SC Total: 2||30 Yrs|
Selection Procedure for North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) – Trainee Accounts Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/8/2015.
- The selection process shall consist of Scrutiny of application, Written Test and Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates as per the discretion of the Management. List of eligible candidates to be called for interview will be made available at www. neepco.gov.in. The call letters will be sent through post.
How to apply for Trainee Accounts Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) :
Interested eligible candidates should apply ON-LINE only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement and procedure, log on to www. neepco.gov.in.
- Read detail advertisement and instructions before filling up the online application form.
- Application fee of ` 560/- (Rupees five hundred sixty) only is to be submitted in any of the branch of State Bank of India through a Pay-in Slip with unique reference no. which will be system generated on successful submission of online application form. (No Application Fee is required for SC/ST/PwD candidates).
- Online submission of application will start on 5 th July,2015 and close on 19th , July,2015. However, last date of payment of Application Fee will be 21st July,2015.
- On submission of valid data, the system will generate an “application” with unique application ID which then should be downloaded, signed, photograph affixed and sent through ordinary post only along with following enclosures so as to reach this office within 7 th August,2015. a) Copy of duly paid Application fee Pay-in-Slip/Challan. b) Documents related to Essential Qualification such as Pass Certificate, all Marksheet, Age Proof(HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste/PwD Certificate, etc. c) Documents related to post qualification experience in case of Job Code HR/252, HR/255 & HR/292. Experience Certificate: Proof of experience indicating post held, period of service in each position, pay scale/ emoluments & area of experience,Latest Pay Slip.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. If a candidate qualifies in written test and is called for personal interview based on information provided by the candidate but does not fulfill the same, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Candidates possessing Grading system of Marks ( such as CGPA/DGPA/OGPA etc), grade to percentage conversion scheme obtained from the University/ Institute should be attached along with the application.
- The post qualification experience and upper age limit will be calculated as on last date of closing of online submission of application.
- The candidate should send the duly filled & signed application form enclosing all academic, professional qualification certificates/testimonial/marksheets, photograph, Caste certificate (in case of OBC, non-creamy layer certificate), PwD Certificate, Experience certificate, etc or any other relevant documents.
- The envelope should be superscribed with Advertisement Number, Post applied for with post code in Block Letters and should be sent by ORDINARY POST only to “Post Box No. 89 at GPO, Shillong – 793001 (Meghalaya)” and should reach on or before7 th August,2015. No other form of mail such as s p e e d p o s t / registered post/courier service etc. will be accepted
- Applications received after the last date will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/8/2015
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NEEPCO/RECTT.02/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|