North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Laboratory Attendant. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/03/2015 at 03.00 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)|
|Vacancy Name||Laboratory Attendant|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||16/03/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Botany, NEHU, Shillong|
Detail of North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Laboratory Attendant Recruitment:
A walk – in interview will be held on March 16, 2015 at 3.00 p.m in the Department of Botany, NEHU, Shillong for 1(One) post of Laboratory Attendant
- Qualification : Matriculate with minimum 5 years’ experience;
- Desirable: Experience in Science & Technology/R&D Organization working as Field/Laboratory Attendant/Laboratory Assistant) under DBT sponsored project entitled “Molecular Characterization and Chemoprofiling of two Pharmacologically relevant Species of Dendrobium found in Northeast India” till the expiry of the project.
- The emoluments will be paid as per DBT sanction order.
Selection Procedure for North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) – Laboratory Attendant Post:
- Written Test on 16/03/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Laboratory AttendantVacancy in North Eastern Hill University (NEHU):
Interested candidates may walkin on 16/03/2015
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 16/03/2015
Venue: Department of Botany, NEHU, Shillong
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017