North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Li.sc/ Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Guest Faculty Job on or before 02/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Faculty|
|Educational Qualification||M.Lib/ M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/2/2015.|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||North Eastern Hill University, Shillong – 793022.|
Detail of North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)Guest Faculty Recruitment:
Applications on plain paper, along with Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents (certificates and mark-sheets etc.) are invited for the posts of Guest Lecturer in the Department ofLibrary and Information Science, NEHU, Shillong for teaching in the February-June, 2015 semester.
- Number of posts: 2 (two)
- Essential Qualifications: 1. MLISc with minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) 2. National Eligibility Test (NET) / Ph.D in Library and Information Science,
- Desirable Specialization: 1. Digital Libraries 2. System Analysis and Design
- The remuneration would be Rs. 1000/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 25,000/-per month.
Selection Procedure for North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)- Guest Faculty Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Guest Faculty Vacancy in North Eastern Hill University (NEHU):
The application should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 2 nd February 2015. The candidates appearing for the interview will not be given TA/DA. Candidates are requested to bring their original documents at the time of the interview Sd/- Bikika Laloo Associate Professor and Head Department of Library and Information Science, NEHU Shillong – 22
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/2/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NEHU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017