North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Guest Faculty on or before 24/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)
Vacancy Name :Guest Faculty
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Shillong
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Associate Professor and Head Department of Library and Information Science, NEHU Shillong – 22
Detail Of North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Guest Faculty Recruitment:
Applications on plain paper, along with Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents (certificates and mark-sheets etc.) are invited for the posts of Guest Lecturer in the Department of Journalism & Mass Communication, NEHU, Shillong for teaching in the August-November 2015 semester.
- Number of posts: 2 (two)
- Essential Qualification: 1. Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. 2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. 3. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (1) and (2) above, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of
- Desirable qualification: 1. Advertisement & Public Relations. 2. Communication Theory. 3. Communication Research. 4. News Reporting and Editing.
- The remuneration would be Rs. 1000/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Selection Procedure For North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) – Guest Faculty Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Guest Faculty Vacancy in North Eastern Hill University (NEHU):
The application should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 24th July 2015. The candidates appearing for the interview will not be given TA/DA. Candidates are requested to bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/07/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017