North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Lecturer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLM/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Guest Lecturer Job on or before 16.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Lecturer|
|Educational Qualification||LLM/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||North Eastern Hill University, Shillong – 793022.|
Detail of North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Guest Lecturer Recruitment:
Application on plain paper, along with CV (mentioning email id and contact number) and supporting documents are invited for the post of Guest Lecturer (purely temporary for a defined semester teaching duration) in the Department of Law, NEHU, Shillong for teaching Law subjects in B.A. LL.B (Hons) Five Year Integrated Course starting from 2nd March to 30th June 2015 with the following qualification:
- Essential: i. LL.M with atleast 55% (for General candidates) and 50% (for SC/ST candidates) (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level from an Indian University or an equivalent Degree from an accredited Foreign University. ii. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the Candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. iii. Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grant Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for Recruitment.
- Desirable: Experience in Teaching.
Selection Procedure for North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)- Guest Lecturer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Guest Lecturer Vacancy in North Eastern Hill University (NEHU):
1. The renumeration would be @ Rs. 1000/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month. 2. The application should reach the office of the undersigned latest by 16th February, 2015. 3. The date of interview for the said post will be announced on the NEHU website/telephonically. 4. The candidates appearing at the interview will not be entitled to any TA/DA. 5. Candidates are requested to bring their original documents at the time of interview. 6. The University reserves the right to appoint any or none of the candidates interviewed for the post. 7. Application along with documents may be sent to the undersigned within the stipulated date.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NEHU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|