North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Lecturer through recruitment notification – North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Recruitment 2015 – NO.25/JMC/GLECT./2014-15-01. Candidates who have completed Master Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Guest Lecturer Job on or before 18/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Lecturer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||North Eastern Hill University, Shillong – 793022.|
Detail of North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)Guest Lecturer Recruitment:
Applications on plain paper, along with Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents (certificates and mark-sheets etc.) are invited for the posts of Guest Lecturer in the Department of Journalism & Mass Communication, NEHU, Shillong for teaching in the February-June 2015 semester.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Guest Lecturer||2 (two)||
1. Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. 2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. 3. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (1) and (2) above, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
Desirable: 1. Film/Video Production. 2. Radio/Audio Production.
|Rs. 25,000/- per month.|
Selection Procedure for North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)- Guest Lecturer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Guest Lecturer Vacancy in North Eastern Hill University (NEHU):
- The application should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 18th February 2015.
- The candidates appearing for the interview will not be given TA/DA.
- Candidates are requested to bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/2/2015
North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Recruitment 2014 – NO.25/JMC/GLECT./2014-15-01.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NEHU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016