North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate/ Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Recruitment 2015 – REF.NO.NEHU/BME/2O15/15 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.E, M.Tech, B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Eastern Hill University (NEHU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate/ Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/2/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||16/2/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||NORTH EASTERN HILL UNIVERSITY, SHILLONG-793O22, MEGHALAYA|
Detail of North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A Walk-in-interview for the DST sponsored Researches Project in collaboration with NGO UDAAN, Delhi will be conducted in tlre office of the Head, Department of Biomedical Engineering, North Eastern Hill University, Shillong-793022, Meghalaya on 1610212015 at 10:00 AM to select the candidates for the post of:
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Project Title: “To study relief of’muscle plasticity in CP kids by employing r-TMS” Principal Investigator: Dr. DINESH BHATIA, Associate Professor, Biomedical Engineering Department, North Eastern HiII University, ShiIIon g- 793022, Meghalaya,
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, babIurajak@gmail.com
- Duration: The tenure of the appointment will be coterminous with the duration of the project (three years effective September, 20 I 5). The details.of qualifications, salary and other terms and conditions of the project would be as per DST norms mentioned as follows:
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No of Post : One (01)
- Qualification & Experience: M,Sc./MPT/M.E./M.Tech or B.E,./B.Tech/BPT in relevant freld of Science /Medical / Engineering
- Desirable: 2 years working experience post B.E./B.Tech./BPT. Prefbrence will be given to candidates having experience working with CP kids.
- Salary: Rs. 16,000 p.m. for l”and 2″dyear + 10% HRA and Rs. 18,000 l- p.m. fbr 3’dyear + 10% HRA (Revisions in salary would be as per instructions of the funrding agency)
- Location: UDAAN, Delhi & NEHU, Shillong
Selection Procedure for North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 16/2/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in North Eastern Hill University (NEHU):
Eligible candidates shall produce original certificates submission), recent photograph and a copy of latest coming for the interviewer should send tlreir CV along bio-data along at with the time one set of interview.The of attested copies candidates with passport size photograph in advance at (for the above mentioned e-mail as an attachment by 13/2/2015.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16/2/2015
NORTH EASTERN HILL UNIVERSITY, SHILLONG-793O22, MEGHALAYA
North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Recruitment 2014 – REF.NO.NEHU/BME/2O15/15 .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NEHU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|