North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Recruitment 2015 – Ref No.: NEHU/BME/2015/317. Candidates who have completed M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Eastern Hill University (NEHU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 14/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-25,000/-pm
Job Location : Shillong.
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : North Eastern Hill University (NEHU),Umshing Mawkynroh, Shillong, Meghalaya 793022
Detail Of North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the DST Major Research Project
A Walk-in-interview for the Department of Science and Technology (DST) sponsored Research Project will be conducted in the office of the Head, Department of Biomedical Engineering, North Eastern Hill University, Shillong-793022, Meghalaya on 16/09/15 from 11 AM onwards to select the candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Project Title: “Design of pulsed electrical stimulator for osteoarthritis (OA) patients” Number of posts: TWO (02)
- Principal Investigator: Dr. DINESH BHATIA, Associate Professor & Head, Department of Biomedical Engineering, North Eastern Hill University, Shillong-793022, Meghalaya
- Email: bhatia dinesh(3)rediffmail.com, sudip.paul.bhu(3)gmail.com
- Duration of the Project: Two years (September, 2015 to August, 2017)
- The details of qualifications, salary and other terms and conditions of the project would be as per DST norms mentioned as follows: Qualification & Experience: M.E./M.Tech or B.E./B.Tech with experience in relevant field of Science/Engineering/Technology as per DST norms. Persons with prior experience in handling projects, circuit designing, programming would be preferred
- Desirable: 2 years working experience post B.E/B.Tech. Preference will be given to candidates having work experience.
- Salary: Rs. 25,000 p.m + 20% HRA Location: NEHU, Shillong
Selection Procedure For North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in North Eastern Hill University (NEHU):
- Eligible candidates shall produce original certificates along with one set of attested copies (for submission) recent photograph and a copy of latest bio-data at the time of interview.
- The candidates coming for the interview should send their CV along with passport size photograph in advance at the above mentioned e-mail as an attachment latest by 14.09.15
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The Selection Committee may not fill any of the posts if suitable candidates are not found. No queries in this regard would be entertained.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/09/2015
Reference: North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Recruitment 2015 – Ref No.: NEHU/BME/2015/317.
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017