North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement-Date- 27 -02-2015(ICSSR Project) . Candidates who have completed 12th, Post Graduate, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Field Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 09/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)|
|Vacancy Name||Field Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||12TH, Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 10,500-13,000/- per Month.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||North Eastern Hill University, Tura Campus, Chasingre,Tura-794002, Meghalaya|
Detail of North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Field Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the posts of (i) Research Associate (ii) Research Assistant and (iii) Data Entry/Typing Assistant purely on contractual basis for a Period of One year if requires extendable for more six months to work at Tribal agency areas of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States of the Project Sponsored by INDIAN COUNCIL OF SOCIAL SCIENCE RESEARCH, entitled :- Tribal entrepreneurship: Self Employment, Promotion of Livelihood Practices of Educated Unemployed Youth with special Reference to tribal; Agency areas of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Regions.
(i) Research Associate
- Desirable Qualification: (i) PG/M.Phil/PhD in any of the subject relating to the Entrepreneurship/ Social Sciences and Issues related to the Tribal’s (History, Anthropology, Economics, Politics) (ii) Good Experience in Social science Research, Data collection, Documentation and Must have Good knowledge of reading, writing and speaking in local Telugu and tribal languages.
- Nature of Duties: He / She will be responsible for data collection, documentatiton and other assigned work related to the project.
- Remuneration: Rs. 13,000/- per month
(ii) Research Assistant/Field Assistant :
- Desirable Qualification: (i) Post Graduate in any of the subject relating to the Entrepreneurship/ Social Sciences (History, Anthropology, Economics, Politics) (ii) Data collection, Documentation (iii) Basic knowledge of computer and Must have Good knowledge of reading, writing and speaking in local Telugu and tribal languages.
- Nature of Duties: He / She will be responsible for the data collection/questioners/ documentation of all the matters assigned to Him/Her.
- Remuneration: Rs. 10, 500/- per Month.
(iii) Data Entry/Typing Assistant:
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized Board or equivalent with the knowledge of Computer Application. Minimum Typing speed 8000 key depressions per hour, desirable: 1-2 Years experience in data feeding.
- Nature of Duties: He/ She will be responsible for data feeding generated from various sources in respect of Antiquities, in the prescribed format and software. All other matters as and when assigned.
- Remuneration: Contractual
The above posts are purely on contractual basis and the age limit for applying for the above posts is 35 Year. The selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of interview by the Selection Committee. The selection committee can take decision in relaxing the prescribed qualifications. The services can be terminated at anytime if the performance is found unsatisfactory in any manner
Selection Procedure for North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)- Field Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/03/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Field Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in North Eastern Hill University (NEHU):
Interested eligible candidate can mail their CV to Dr. Doneti Sivaji, Director ICSSR Project, Department of History/Archaeology, North Eastern Hill University, Tura Campus, Tura, and West Garo Hills Meghalaya. Email: – email@example.com. The date of the interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates with in short time. All documents/ testimonials in original regarding date of birth, qualification both educational and professional, experience etc. will have to be produced at the time of test/ interview, failing which the candidature is likely to be cancelled. The application complete in all respects must reach within 10 days from the date of advertisement. Application should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of Research Associate or Research Assistant or Data Entry/Typing Assistant.” No Travelling allowance will be paid for attending the interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/03/2015
Reference: North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement-Date- 27 -02-2015(ICSSR Project)