North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Research Associate & More Vacancies on or before 16/02/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate & More Vacancies|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.8,000 – Rs.22,000/-pm|
|Last Date for this job||16/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of RDAP North-Eastern Hill University, Tura Campus Tura-794002, Meghalaya|
Detail of North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Research Associate & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the Post of Research Associate, Traineeship and Studentship in the DBT sponsored Bioinformatics Infrastructure Facility (BIF) at the Bioinformatics Centre, Department of RDAP, North-Eastern Hill University, Tura Campus, Tura-794002, Meghalaya. The Posts are purely temporary and terminable at any time without prior notice or assigning any reason thereof. The person engaged, shall not be entitled for any claim implicit or explicit for permanent absorption in the University.
Research Associate- 01
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology from a recognized University/ institute.
- Desirable: PhD or Pursuing PhD in the relevant subject(s) or equivalent published work in reputed peerreviewed journals or Advance PG diploma in Bioinformatics courses.
- Duties:Creation of database, webdesigning, maintenance of internet, training of students in Bioinformatics, handling and knowledge of Bioinformatics software tools and technique, conducting Bioinformatics based research and other day to day laboratory work, writing report and scientific papers.
- Pay:Rs. 22,000/- + Admissible 10% HRA per month
- Age: Below 35 years
- Students who have completed Masters Degree in Bioinformatics/Biotechnologyor any branch of Life Sciences/ Agricultural Sciences/Computer Science to carry out a project work in Bioinformatics.
- Desirable: Prior Knowledge of programming languages such as C, JAVA, MySQL is preferable.
- Stipend: Rs. 8000/- p.m. fixed. Purely temporary for a period of six months.
- Students pursuing postgraduate degree in Bioinformatics/biotechnology/Agricultural Sciences or any branch of Life Science
- Desirable: Prior knowledge of bioinformatics/ programming language is preferable.
- Stipend: 8000/- p.m. fixed. Purely temporary for a period of six months.
Selection Procedure for North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) – Research Associate & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Associate & More Vacancies Vacancy in North Eastern Hill University (NEHU):
Candidates must send the detailed Biodata via mail/post and bring all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview and candidates have to make their own arrangements. Last date for receiving application by mail or by post: 16.02.2015 Contact Information: Dr.B.K. Mishra Coordinator BIF, RDAP Department, NEHU, Tura Campus Phone: 91-03651-223107 Fax: 91-03651-223953 E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date for this job 16/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NEHU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016