On 25/10/2016, North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) announced recruitment notification to recruit Research Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) plans to recruit B.Sc candidates for the post of Research Assistant. North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Research Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30/10/2016.
North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) before 30/10/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 15,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||30/10/2016|
|Address For The Job||Department of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, North Eastern Hill University, Shillong-793 022|
Eligibility & Details:
Research Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Research Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Research Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Bachelor’s degree in Botany/Plant Sciences/Biotechnology.|
|Desirable: Knowledge of Computers and experience in handling scientific/office management /data entry operations.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 15,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Applications are to be submitted to Prof S.R. Rao, Principal Investigator DBT network project “Network Programme for Enrichment and Update of Plant Chromosome Database for Spermatophytes and Archegoniate” in the Department of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, North Eastern Hill University, Shillong-793 022 within seven days from the date of the advertisement.|
|Last Date: 30/10/2016|
|Location of Job: Shillong|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30/10/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Research Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 30/10/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 30/10/2016