North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) conducting walkin drive for the recruitment of Field Assistant with Matriculate (10th/ +2) holders on 08 DEC 2014
Company name :North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)
Posts :Field Assistant
Qualification : Matriculate (10th/ +2)
Salary : Rs.5000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Date : 08/12/2014
Details of Post :
Candidates are called for walk-in-interview for a post of Field Assistant in a Department of Biotechnology Funded Research Project entitled, “Bamboo Shoot as a Functional Food and Nutraceuticals: Extraction of Bioactive Compounds from Juvenile Bamboo Shoots for Commercial Exploitation and Socio-Economic Development of the Region”.
- Emoluments: Rs.5000/- per month (project tenure is for three years only)
- Educational Qualification: Matriculate (High School Certificate).
- Desirable qualification for the post: The post requires extensive travelling for the collection of data and experimental materials from’the entire North-East region as well as other parts of the country.
- Date and Time of walk-in-interview: Dec. 8th,, 2014 at 2.00 PM.
- Venue of the walk-in-interview: Bamboo Lab, Centre for Science Education, NorthEastern Hill University, Shillong-793022.
Candidates are requested to bring a bio-data along with photocopies of certificates and testimonial to be submitted in the officetand also bring all the certificates and testimonials in original to be presented at the time of interview. Candidates have to appear for the interview on their own expenses only
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in date : 08.12.2014
Venue of the walk-in-interview: Bamboo Lab, Centre for Science Education, NorthEastern Hill University, Shillong-793022.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NEHU|