North Eastern Hill University invites application for the recruitment of Librarian with M.Sc holders
Company name : North Eastern Hill University
Posts : Librarian
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.37400-67000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Shillong
Last date to apply : 31.7.2014
Details of Post :
- Name of the Post :Librarian
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :Master’s degree in library science/information science/documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale and consistently good academic record and having minimum prescribed API score as laid down in relevant UGC Regulation. At least thirteen years as Deputy Librarian in a University library or eighteen years experience as a College Librarian. Evidence of innovative library service and organization of published work.
- Desirable – M.Phil/Ph.D degree in library science/information science/documentation/ archives and manuscript keeping.
- Remuneration :Rs.37400-67000/- + GP Rs. 10,000/-
HOW TO APPLY : The prescribed application form may be downloaded from the University website www.nehu.ac.in and must be accompanied by an application fee of Rs. 500/- (Five hundred) for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/-(Two hundred & Fifty) only for SC/ST candidates. Person With Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee. The fee may be paid through Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of Finance Officer, NEHU payable at SBI NEHU Branch code No. 04295 or the fee can also be paid through University Challan. Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque drawn from other Banks will not be accepted. Application with complete details be sent to the Assistant Registrar(Estt.II), NEHU, Mawkynroh, Umshing, Shillong-793002. The candidate should mention “ Application for the post applied for” in bold letters on top of the envelope.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUBMITTING APPLICATION
- In service candidates should send their application(s) Through Proper Channel
- The original application through Proper Channel of Shortlisted candidates, if employed should reach this University before the date of interview or alternatively the candidates are required to submit a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer on the date of interview.
- Applications received after the last date, incomplete any any respect or violative of any condition shall not be considered.
- Short-listing of candidates for interview shall be as per norms of the University since applications will be shortlisted.
- Mere fulfilling minimum qualification does not entail a candidate to be called for interview.
- The original degrees/certificate/proof of birth and other testimonials towards fulfillment of specified eligibility conditions shall be required to be produced by the candidates, at the time of their interview.
- Relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc. will be given as per the Government of India rules.
- Fees once paid is not refundable
- Complete application in the prescribed form, along with the necessary documents in support of qualification, date of birth etc. including application fee may be submitted to the Assistant Registrar(Estt.II) North-Eastern Hill University, Mawkynroh-Umshing, Shillong-793002(Meghalaya).
- NOTE: It may be noted that the candidates, who have applied earlier in response to the advertisement No.1-4/Estt.II(B)/2014/2091 dated 27.1.2014, may apply again as their candidature was not found eligible.
Last date of receipt of application form is 31.7.2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.7.2014
|Click here for More Details|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016