North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Financial Adviser with Any Graduate holders
Company name : North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS)
Posts : Deputy Financial Adviser
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Shilong
Last date to apply : 10/11/2014
Details of Post :
Deputy Financial Adviser:
Applications are invited for one post of Deputy Financial Adviser in the Pay Band – 3, Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- in North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health &Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shilong on deputation basis.
- Deputy Financial Adviser in the Pay Band – 3, Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- Deputation:- “Oficers from any of the Central Government Organized Accounts Services or officers in the Finance or Accounts Departments of Central Statutory/ Autonomous Bodies or Public Sector holding analogous posts or in the Pay Band-3 Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.600/- with five years regular service in the Grade or in the Pay Band-3 Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- with ten years regular service in the Grade, out of which five years experience in Accounts”.
- Job Description and duties: – The incumbent of this post is over-al in-charge of financial maters of the Instiute. He is expected to bring the requisite financial expertise and overal perspective of over-al financial management. He would be responsible for budget formulation. He is also responsible for maintaining accounts of the Institute.
- Note 1. – The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Note 2. – The period of deputation wil be initially for one year, which is extendable not exceeding five years based on the review of the performance.
- Note 3. – The qualifications regarding experience are relaxable at the discretion of the Competent
- Authority.The pay and other term and conditons of the oficial selected wil be governed by the provisions laid down in the Government of India, DOPT’s O.M. No.6/8/209-Est. (Pay.I) dated 17th June 2010 as amended from time to time.It is also mentioned that exemption to Rule of immediate absorption has been obtained from Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare.
How to apply:
The aplications from eligible oficers in the prescribed aplication proforma (in duplicate) may be forwarded through proper chanel to the Section Oficer, North East Section, Rom No. 425 ‘C’, Ministry of health & Family Welfare, Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi-10 108 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Newspapers alongwith upto date ACRs for the last 5 years in original or photocopies duly atested by an oficer of the level of Under Secretary or above, Vigilance Clearance and integrity Certificate. Cadre Controlling Authority may also kindly ensure that while forwarding the applications, they should verify and certify that the particulars furnished by the officers as correct. It may also be certified that no major or minor penalty was imposed on the officer during the last 10 years of his service.Applications received after the due date or without CRs or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 10.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NEIGRIHMS||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017