North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior/ Senior Resident for MBBS, Post Graduate holders on Oct 07, 2014
Company name :North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS)
Posts :Junior/Senior Resident
Qualification : MBBS, Post Graduate
Salary : Rs.15, 600-18750/- p.m
No of Post : 80
Walk in Interview :07-10-2014
Details of Post :
Senior Resident Doctors:
- No of post : 33
- Qualification : Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule & II of the 3“1 Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part II of the 3“1 schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act), ii. Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/housemanship in a recognized hospital. iii. Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- Desirable: Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/subject will be preferred.
- Scale of Pay: Rs.18, 750/- GP Rs.6600/- NPA plus other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
- Age limit — (As on 7.10.2014) – 33 years
Junior Resident Doctors:
- No of post : 47 (14-UR. 19 -OBC. 10 —SC & 4-Sl) for the various departments: Out above, 2 (two) posts of JRD are reserved for physically handicapped candidates (One leg, One arm).Vacancy may increase or decrease. The numbers of vacant posts indicated above (including backlog vacancies) are provisional and subject to the change according to the vacancies without any notice.
- Qualification : Medical qualification included in the Schedule I & II of the 3“ Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part — II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act). (ii) Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship. iiii) Candidate inust tie registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
- Scale of Pay: Rs.15, 600/- GP — Rs.5, 400/— NPA plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
- Age limit — (As on 7.10.2014) – 30 years
Eligible candidates are requested to present themselves for registration at 10:00 am to 10:45 am on 7.10.2014 (Tuesday) in the Administrative Block. They will have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested: i. Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate) ii. Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if iii. MBBS passed Certificate iv. MBBS Marksheets v. MBBS Attempt certificate vi. MBBS Internship Completion Certificate vii. MD/MS/Diploma passed certificate viii. Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/MD/MS/Diploma ix. NOC from the present employer (if employed) Candidates are also instructed to bring all original documents for verification.
- Reservation for the above posts and age relaxation will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms. Age is relaxab’le upto years for SC/ST and 3(three) years for OBC (Non-creamy layers) candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Age relaxation for physically handicapped candidates will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms.
- If employed under the State or Central Govt, or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
- Physically handicapped candidates are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
- For the post of Senior Resident Doctor, Candidates holding DNB qualifications would need to get their qualification verified by NBE as to Whether it is as per the requirement of the Gazette notification N0.MCI-l2(2)/2010-Med.Misc dated 11.6.2012 and produce such verification certificate at the time of interview‘
- Candidates who does not fulfill any one of the above conditions, will not be allowed to appear in the interview. They are to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before coming to appear the walk in interview on 7.10.2014.
- Candidates who have been sponsored by the Govt. of Meghalaya for MBBS/MD/MS programme are required to produce NOC from the Govt. of Meghalaya, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interviews under any circumstances.
- Candidates who have been sponsored by the respective state governments for pursuing MBBS course and are required to undergo compulsory rural posting, if any. Such candidates will have to submit the certificate of completion of rural posting.
- Subject to availability, Resident Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel. In the event that no accommodation can be provided, HRA admissible as per rules will be paid.
- Candidates who had appeared for MD/MS/Diploma examination and awaiting results can also appear for the walk in interview. However, in case they are selected, their selection is provisional, subject to production of MD/MS/Diploma passed certificate before joining the post.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :07-10-2014
VENUE : Administrative Block, NEIGRIHMS, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shilong – 793018
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NEIGRIHMS||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|