North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Resident Doctors/ Junior Resident Doctors for Diploma/ Postgraduate holders on December 16, 2014
Company name : North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS)
Posts : Senior Resident Doctors/ Junior Resident Doctors
Qualification : Diploma/ Postgraduate
Salary : Rs.15,600-18,750/- p.m.
No of Post : 83
Location : Shilong
Walk in date : December 16, 2014
Details of Post :
Senior Resident Doctors/ Junior Resident Doctors
A walk in interview wil be held on 16th December 2014 (Tuesday) and thereafter on every alternate Tuesday til 24th February 2015 for the posts of Senior Resident Doctors (thre years tenure) & Junior Resident Doctors (One-year tenure) from 1:0 am onwards in the Administrative Block NEIGRIHMS, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shilong – 793018.
|Post||No of Post||Qualification||Salary||Age limit|
|Senior Resident Doctors||28||i. Postgraduate degre or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & I of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons posesing qualifications included in the part – I of the 3rd schedule should also fulfil the conditons specified in section 13 (B) of the Act). i. Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/housemanship in a recognized hospital. i. Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India. B. Desirable: Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/subject wil be prefered.||Rs.18, 750/- + GP – Rs.6600/- + NPA plus other alowances as admisible under the
Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
|Junior Resident Doctors||55||(i) Medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & I of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons posesing qualifications included in the part – I of the 3rd schedule should also fulfil the conditons specified in section 13 (B) of the Act). (i) Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship. (i) Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.||Rs.15, 600/- + GP – Rs.5, 400/- + NPA plus other alowances as admisible under ules||30 years|
How to apply :
- Reservation for the above posts and age relaxation wil be provided as per Govt. of India Norms. Age is relaxable upto 5(five) years for SC/ST and 3(three) years for OBC (Non-creamy layers) candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Age relaxation for physicaly handicaped candidates wil be provided as per Govt. of India Norms.
- If employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body, aplicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failng which they wil not be alowed to apear for interview under any circumstances.
- Canvasing in any form wil disqualify candidate.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibilty with regards to age, educational qualification and experience etc. wil be the date, the candidates apear in the interview.
- Physicaly handicaped candidates are required to produce the physicaly handicaped certificate (with degre of disabilty) in original isued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constiuted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at he time of interview.
- For the post of Senior Resident Doctor, Candidates holding DNB qualifications would ned to get heir qualification verified by NBE as to whether it is as per the requirement of the Gazete notification No.MCI-12(2)/2010-Med.Misc dated 1.6.2012 and produce such verification certificate at he time of interview.
- Candidates who does not fulfil any one of the above conditons, wil not be alowed to apear in the interview. They are to ensure that hey fulfil the eligibilty criteria before coming to apear the walk in interview on 16.12.2014 and thereafter on every alternate Tuesday til 24th February 2015.
- Candidates who have ben sponsored by the Govt. of Meghalaya for MBBS/MD/MS programme are required to produce NOC from the Govt. of Meghalaya, failng which they wil not be alowed to apear for interviews under any circumstances.
- Candidates who have ben sponsored by the respective state governments for pursuing MBBS course and are required to undergo compulsory rural posting, if any. Such candidates wil have to submit he certificate of completion of rural posting.
- Subject o availabilty, Resident Doctors wil be provided acommodation in the RMO Hostel. In the event hat no acommodation can be provided, HRA admisible as per ules wil be paid.
- Candidates who had apeared for MD/MS/Diploma examination and awaitng results can also apear for the walk in interview. However, in case they are selected, their selection is provisional, subject production of MD/MS/Diploma pased certificate before joining the post.
- Candidates are requested to note that in case Tuesday in a particular wek hapens to be declared holiday, the walk in interview wil be held on next working day.
- Candidates are requested to visit Institute’s website for updated vacancies.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : December 16, 2014
Venue : NEIGRIHMS, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shilong – 793018
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NEIGRIHMS|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017