North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Scientist-I &II through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, MBBS,BVSC,BDS can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIH).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Research Scientist-I &II Job on or before 30/11/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIH)
Vacancy Name : Research Scientist-I &II
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate,M.B.B.S,BVSC,B.D.S
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Rs.53,600/p.m
Job Location : Shillong
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 3/11/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong
Detail of North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIH) Research Scientist-I &II Recruitment:
- Research Scientist-II (Medical) : Name of the Project : Setting up of State Level Viral Research & Diagnostics Laboratory (VRDL) in the Deptt. of Microbiology, NEIGRIHMS under the scheme, “Establishment of a network of laborato- ries managing epidemics and Natural Calamities”
- Qualifications & Experiences : i) Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB) in Medical Microbiology/Pathology/Biochemistry with one year R&D/Teaching experience OR ii Post Graduate Diploma in medical subjects (Clinical Pathology/Medical Virology) with two years R&D/Teaching experience in the reputed subjects from recognized University OR iii) MBBS Degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized University with 4 years R&D/Teaching experience in the subjects of Pathology/Microbiology/Biochemistry after MBBS OR iv) BDS/B.V.Sc. & Degree recognized by DDCI/VCI with 5 years R&D/Teaching experience in the relevant subject after BDS/B.V.Sc. Degree
- Pay : Rs. 53,680/- pm
- Research Scientist-I (Medical) :Qualifications & Experiences : MBBS/BDS/B.V.Sc. & AH recognized by MCI/DCI/VCI respectively with one year experience. Preferences will be given to the candidates with working experience in the field of Microbiology/Molecular Biology
- Pay : Pay : Rs. 43,489/- pm
Selection Procedure for North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIH) – Research Scientist-I &II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/11/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Scientist-I &II Vacancy in North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIH) :
- The maximum age limit for contract appointment is 62 years
- The crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date the candidates appear for interview
- . Candidates who do not fulfill any of the above conditions will not be allowed to appear for the interview under any circumstances
- The above positions are purely temporary and contractual
- The recruitment against the posts will be for a specific period depending upon the duration of the project. Extension of the contract appointment against the posts will be considered on assessment of the performances and continuation of the project by the funding organization
- The terms and conditions of contract appointment shall be governed by the contractual bond of Agreement agreed upon by the Institute and the employee concerned
- Selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination before joining the post 8. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing the interview
- No accommodation will be provided
- Candidates reaching after specified timing will not be entertained
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature. Interested eligible candidates may attend the Interview along with bio-data, original and attested copies of all educational qualifications, experience certificates and testimonials along with 2 (two) recent passport size photographs. Candidates may send their applications by using email ID <firstname.lastname@example.org.> on or before the 30/11/2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last date for this job : 30/11/2015