North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Post Graduate,Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIH) .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Professor Job on or before 19/11/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIH)
Vacancy Name :Professor
Educational Qualification :Any Post Graduate,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 10 post
Salary : Rs.1,00,000/p.m
Job Location : Shillong
Last Date to Apply for this job : 19/11/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Director, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018.
Detail of North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIH) Professor Recruitment:
- North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Shillong invites applications from Indian Nationals on prescribed proforma for the following faculty posts from retired faculty of Medical Colleges/Institutions on Contractual Basis for a period of 1 (one) year or till such time the regular appointment is made, whichever is earlier
- Eligibility Criteria : Retired Professor of concerned speciality from recognised Medical College/ Institutions.
- Consolidated Pay: `1,00,000/- per month
- Upper Age Limits: Not exceeding 65 years as on closing date.
Selection Procedure for North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIH) -Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/11/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Professor Vacancy in North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIH) :
- The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS for a period of 1 (one) year or till such time the regular appointments against these vacant posts are made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining.
- The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowance will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis. 4 The appointee will not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post at NEIGRIHMS.
- The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the NEIGRIHMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
- The appointment is subject to production of a Certificate of fitness (in original) from the Medical Board of the Institute. 2
- Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions as per Government of India Rules. 8 The appointee is not entitled to any TA for attending the interview and joining the post at the Institute.
- The terms and conditions of contract appointment shall be governed by the contractual bond of Agreement agreed upon by this office and the employee concerned.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have wilfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the NEIGRIHMS.
- Accommodation will be provided to the Faculty members appointed at the Institute, subject to availability of quarters.
- The number of posts may be increased/decreased depending upon the requirement at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. 15 The decision of the Institute’s authority in respect of selection shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
- Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof. Complete applications along with attested copies of certificates of age, educational qualifications, experience, MCI Registration may be sent in the prescribed applications proforma to the Director, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018. Last date for submission of application is one month from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Newspapers.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/11/2015