North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Staff Nurse Job on or before 19/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS)
Vacancy Name : Staff Nurse
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Shillong
Last Date to Apply for this job : 19/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section – III”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018
Detail of North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Staff Nurse Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible PWD’s candidates on a special recruitment drive to fill up the following reserved categories of Group ‘B’ posts on direct recruitment. Eligible/suitable candidates are requested to submit their applications in the prescribed format alongwith attested copies of certificates & testimonials, two copies of recent passport size photograph. Candidates working in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Institutions are instructed to submit their applications through proper channel.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Staff Nurse||3-Hearing handicapped (HH)||Essential : 1. Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board. 2. Certificate in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized Institute or equivalent qualifications for male nurse. 3. Should be registered as ‘A’ grade Nurse & Midwifery with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for male nurse.||PB – 2 ` 9300-34,800/- GP ` 4,600/-||Not exceeding 35 years.|
Selection Procedure for North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) – Staff Nurse Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Staff Nurse Vacancy in North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) :
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Govt. servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Govt. of India.
- Relaxation of upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman/Handicapped/disabled candidates will also be allowed as per Govt. Rules, where reservations of posts are meant for these categories only.
- Reservation for physically handicapped will be as per Govt. of India norms.
- Only hearing handicapped can apply for the posts as mentioned above.
- Persons working under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organization should submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application along with enclosures which should reach before the prescribed last date.
- The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
- The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
- In case response to the post is large in number, screening will be restricted to those with higher percentage of marks.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum educational qualification and experience doesn’t bestow right to a candidate to be called for interview.
- Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
- Due to dearth of quarters, the institute is not in a position to provide quarters to selected candidates. If quarters are not provided the officer will be entitled to House Rent Allowances (HRA) as per prescribed rules.
- The number of vacancies indicated against each category of posts is provisional and may increase or decrease depending on the actual needs of the Institute.
- The Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of any communication send by the candidates due to postal delay/lost in transit.
- Complete applications may be sent in the prescribed proforma to the “Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section – III”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018 SUPERSCRIBING “Application for the post of ……………………………………………………..”. Prescribed proforma of application form can be downloaded in PDF format from Institute’s website http://www.neigrihms.gov.in. Last date of submission of applications is 19th October, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/10/2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017