North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Medical Superintendent/ Medical Physicist through recruitment notification – North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. NEIGR-E.II/9/2012/PT. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ MBBS/ MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy Medical Superintendent/ Medical Physicist on or before 28/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Medical Superintendent/ Medical Physicist
Educational Qualification :M.Sc/ M.B.B.S/ MS/MD
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Shillong
Last Date To Apply For This Job :28/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy :Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section – II”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018
Detail Of North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Deputy Medical Superintendent/ Medical Physicist Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following Group ‘A’ posts on direct recruitment. Eligible/suitable candidates are requested to submit their applications in the prescribed format alongwith attested copies of certificates & testimonials, two copies of recent passport size photograph, Indian Postal Order for ` 50/- being the application fee in favour of the “Deputy Director (Admn), NEIGRIHMS, Shillong”, payable at Shillong.(No application fee for ST/SC and Handicapped candidates). Candidates working in Govt. /Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Institutions are instructed to submit their applications through proper channel. Candidates should note that mere fulfilling of the minimum requisite qualifications & experience bestows no right on them to be call for test/interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview as the Institute deemed fit. Only Indian citizens need to apply
|Name of post(s)||No. of post(s)||Pay Band & Grade Pay||Educational Qualification & Experience||Age limit (as on closing date of application)|
|Deputy Medical Superintendent||1 UR||PB-3 `15,600-39,100/- Grade Pay `6,600/-||1. A medical qualification included in the first schedule to Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (person possessing qualification included in part-II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (3) of the Act. 2. MD/MS degree recognized by MCI. 3. The candidate must be registered with Central/State Medical Council. 4. Five years experience in the administration of a Major Hospital of at least 500 beds or any health care organization. Preference will be given to candidates having MHA or MD Hospital Administration||Not exceeding 40 years|
|Medical Physicist||1 OBC – (Reserved for Physically Handicapped – OL*)||PB-3 `15,600-39,100/- Grade Pay `5,400/-||1. M.Sc in Medical Physics or equivalent from a recognized University OR 2. (i) M.Sc in Physics from a recognized University. (ii) A post Graduate diploma/degree in Radiological/Medical Physics from a recognized university/institution.||Not exceeding 35 years|
Selection Procedure For North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) – Deputy Medical Superintendent/ Medical Physicist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Deputy Medical Superintendent/ Medical Physicist Vacancy in North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS):
- In respect of applicants who had applied for the post of Deputy Medical Superintendent in response to earlier advertisement No. NEIGR-E.II/9/2012 dated 30.05.2013, they have to submit fresh applications. However they need not submit application fees. Upper age limit is relaxable for Govt. servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Govt. of India.
- Relaxation of upper age limit will also be allowed as per Govt. Rules, where reservations of posts are meant for these categories only. Persons working under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organization should submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application along with enclosures which should reach before the prescribed last date. The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
- The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered. Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Mere fulfilling the minimum educational qualification and experience doesn’t bestow right to a candidate to be called for interview. Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof. Due to dearth of quarters, the institute is not in a position to provide quarters to selected candidates. If quarters are not provided the officer will be entitled to House Rent Allowances (HRA) as per prescribed rules. The Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of any communication send by the candidates due to postal delay/lost in transit. Complete applications may be sent in the prescribed proforma alongwith attested copies of certificates/testimonials and two copies of recent passport size photographs to the “Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section – II”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018 SUPERSCRIBING “Application for the post of ……………………………………………………..”. Last date for submission of applications is one month from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/05/2015
Reference: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. NEIGR-E.II/9/2012/PT